Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL EU MARS ACCOUNT ALL CHARS !

Discussion on SELL EU MARS ACCOUNT ALL CHARS ! within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 11/27/2012, 16:01   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
lol

you are thief you want me to post here how you did that, have you scamm me?? ti menja ne zli vor galimij,a to ja vilozhu vse pisma zdes i print screeni s tovo vremeni kak ti obvoroval menja!

SO YOU GUYS CHECK HIS BLACK MARKET BEFORE DO SOME TRADES WITH HIM, AND NEVER EVER GO FIRST!!!
Old 11/27/2012, 20:11   #17

pideras )).. thread closed of this ****** ***. dont ruin my threads idiot , pm me when u want talk but not here .cyka
Old 11/27/2012, 20:33   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashaBooM View Post
pideras )).. thread closed of this ****** ***. dont ruin my threads idiot , pm me when u want talk but not here .cyka
ok, the story is like that! the first trade with jashaboom was nice and smooth, he went first and we made a deal, after that he was very smart and act like my friend and so on, then we decide to make one more deal, he said bro now you go first because i did it last time and bla bla bla, and that was my biggest mistake, I GOT SCAMMED. after i gave items, he just started to ignore, saidf that have to go imediatle somewhere, and just disapeared, TILL now! so tell me who is a *** and idiot??? JUST BE A MAN AND FACE IT, YOU ARE A THIEF!!!!!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU Mars chars...Good chars,i worked on them hard...
04/28/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS EU Mars Chars 1) Account: BL 180 nice honour+ pets and stuff FA FS FB 2) Account WI 170 pets and stuff + honour 3)Account FB don't rember lvl used that account much as storage
[Sell] LCGN01 Account 200+ Chars
04/10/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
Moin moin Ich verkaufe heute mein LCGN01 Acc so kleine Infos für euch Es befinden sich : 206 Healer 200 Assa 194 Sorc Alle 3 Chars haben 100% Cast & 100% Mana Con Folgende Items befinden sich noch auf den Acc:
[SELL] Cabal Account - KRIEGER Lv 86 [Mars]
07/25/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo Elite PvP'lers Ich verkaufe meinen Cabal - Krieger Lv 86 in Server Mars. Er ist Full Osminium und hat alles was man momentan braucht. Auch sogar ein Pet. Dabei sind noch 72kk Geld dabei, die ich euch zu Verfügung stelle. Skillmässig auch schon soweit, dass ihr nur wenig bis gar nichts mehr kaufen müsst. Bei Interesse bitte melden, Pn anschreiben und ihr werdet Screens etc. auf Anfrage bekommen. Gebot gilt ab jetzt mit Psc und Sofortkauf 25 Euro PSC Beweis dafür: Middleman - Ich...
WTT ISRO(Mars) chars for RSRO(Zeus) chars!
07/23/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
CHARS NO LONGER FOR SALE SINCE EVEN A MM IS SCAMMER IN THIS PLACE
[SELL] Cabal EU account on Mars lvl 130-131
09/22/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
So i am selling my account on Cabal eu Server Mars i got: 122 FS honor rank class 6 101 Blader honor rank 3 67 FS w honor rank 2 FB 131 - honor rank 7 - osmium armour suit of amp +6 5% sword amp 100 hp osmium katana of deathblow +6 26% CD lapys crystal of deathblow +6 +26% CD osmium armour boots of amp+6 +4% sword amp +100 hb bof+2