Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling cabal EU level 110 FA

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling cabal EU level 110 FA

selling a level 110 force archer with good gear, for more info please contact me at msn:.uk

« [HOT&WTS]5 acc any class any server with 20grade! | Prideus' hunter hir Cabal ph (Saturn only) »

Similar Threads
SELLING BLADER LEVEL 181 [CABAL-EU-MARS]
03/20/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 34 Replies
*ADDED SCREENSHOTS OF ITEMS BELOW THE TEXT* *ADDED 24/15 STIT HELM* hey community I want to sell my char because I am bored of playing it the char is a blader level 181 with hr 10 ( 70% or something ) and I want to sell it with charbinded stuff IŽll list the bound items below Sigmetal Katana of Outrageus +10 7amp/24dmg (extendet) Shadowtitanium Helm of Deathblow +12 34dmg/7rate (extendet) Shadowtitanium Helm of Fatal +2 (+11 now) 24dmg/15rate (extendet) Shadowtitanium Gloves of Outrageus...
Selling Level 153 Wizard CABAL (NA)
10/31/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
These are the characters on the account: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll208/Digimon_Cards/212.png There on Venus server. Leave alz/item offers below (Venus Server Only)
Selling Cabal NA Account Level 150+ Force Shielder
08/10/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
I am currently selling my Cabal Online NA account. The only character on it is a level 150+ Sword Force Shielder, Duel Transcender skill ranks, fully geared, with over a billion alz left over to spend. Perfectly set up for PvP, Nation Wars, Boss hunting, etc. I will make a picture collage of my gear sometime later and pm it to you if you request. Here is a list of the gear I currently have: Osmium Battle Helm of Deathblow Perfect Craft: 36% crit damage Osmium Battle Suit of Amp Perfect...
Selling > Level 118 Warrior (Cabal USA) Venus
05/01/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
He is pretty much alset. Im selling him due to summer is coming up and with the new job im going to be out of gaming for a while. Level: 118 Class: Warrior Sex: Male Server:Venus ------Gear------