Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Cabal Account

Discussion on Selling Cabal Account within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Cabal Account

Hey there!

I'm selling my Cabal Account (I don't knwo wich lvl or anything) but i give you my account name and PW and u can login and watch yourself.

Contact me! (sry bad english... -.-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Cabal Account
12/11/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 33 Replies
Hey looking to sell an amazing cabal account. Server: Mercury Character One: 170 Force Shielder Dual Transcender FULL Character Two: 170 Warrior Dual Transcender FULL Character Three: 120 Force Archer Transcender not full Got many costumes, boards, and bikes and lots and lots of bils. Has perfect forcium armor with skill amp 7% and critical hit armor.Offers in NX Cards or other ways for you to buy me NX please. PSC is accepted.
Selling Cabal NA Account 167 FA
10/19/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
I am looking to sell my level 167 Force Archer on the NA (Mercury Server). I'm in college and right now, I never have time for Cabal anymore. I am not looking for any large some of money. Maybe $100 or so. That is good since it is a high level. If you want more info, just post your email or pm me. We can talk about price, gear, and negotiations. Thanks
Selling Account Fb lvl 150 CABAL EU & Imba Char On Cabal Chronicle
10/18/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 5 Replies
Cabal EU (Official Server) Fb Lvl 130 no items Cabal Chronicle (private server) Fb Lvl 210 Max Class On various craft Many Costumes Imba stuffs(4s)
Selling 2 account cabal EU
01/02/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 2 account on cabal eu 1: Server mercury Class FS lvl: 11x d trans all skills with some gear 2: Server mars