Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Lv.180 FB with some gears+craft[Venus/NA]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling Lv.180 FB with some gears+craft[Venus/NA]

Hello, I am new in this website. Since I am quiting I have decided to sell my character/Items here. Any sells are money[USD] first, don't want to get scammed.

Server:Venus

Lv.180 FB has:

-Hr12, 70%
-K-red
-5 costumes
-Forcium Gloves of Outrageous+11[7% all amp crafted, 7%m amp in slot]-character bind.
-Terragrace Coat(FB), 7% all amp craft, 50hp in slot
-Bluestin Battle Helm+9, 20% cdi craft, 24% cdi in slots=44%cdi
-Lv.10 Pet, 2% max rate, 1% s amp, 2% cdi, add damage+5, hp auto heal+5, hp+30...rest not good.
-Lv.8 Pet
-Redosmium Blade of Annihilation+15[16% cdi craft, 24% cdi in slot+extension=40% cdi total]
-Topaz Crystal of Annihilation+15[16% cdi craft, 24% cdi in slot+extension=40% cdi total]
-Leth Tyran's Ring
-The Mergahep's Ring
-Premium face/hair
-Lv. 9 Basic craft: has slow extender low, medium, high card; Blue bike 1 and 2 slots; rw3 1slot; all hp,mp, return stones, amp, circuits cards; most existing cards have been acquired.
-Battle Helms Lv. 6 65.3% craft
-Battle Boots Lv.7 maxed 100% craft [easy way to earn money crafting forcium amps.
-Battle Gloves Lv.7 90.9% crafts amp too.
-Battle Suits Lv.7 13.5%
- Also has a full set of 2slot item drop
-Has full set of focium 7% magic amp

Additional Items:
-Bracelet of Fighter+7 =90 usd Sold
-Vamp Earing+7 =20 USD Sold

-Osmium Boots of Outrageous+3 7% s amp[2slots] =15 usd
-2b alz=170 USD Sold

More Details:
I can sell you the character by the use of account transfer. Also I can sell the whole account for you at a additional price, which contains many expensive dungeon entries and other goodies that later you could use including tons of stocked materials and beads. In any sell, USD comes first.
Also if you buy account instead of transfer, I have more items in mercury mats+x2 safeguards high.

The total value of this character in alz is around 20b, feel free to offer[in USD]. I assure you that with its craft you can make easy alz, my alz income with it was about 1b-2b weekly only crafting.

Offer on character and specify whether account or just character. Also the value of the additional items is standard so if you wish to buy them just contact me here.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey,
not interested in any of the equips since my char has more or less end game gears; however, i am interested in buying some alz. 65 dollars per bil seems a bit outlandish, to me, but hit me up if you can do it for 55.

Old   #3

my email is .... add me to facebook or add me in hotmail. I will be on tonight form 5pm-11pm eastern time USA

bof7, eov+7 and the 2b sold