Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Cabal NA Level 129 FS---> Rohan/Rappelz/PWI

Discussion on Trading Cabal NA Level 129 FS---> Rohan/Rappelz/PWI within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Cabal NA Level 129 FS---> Rohan/Rappelz/PWI

I have a level 129 Force Shielder in Cabal Online NA (Mercury server). He has some good gear and is Transender in magic while A. Master in Combat. This account will also come with a level 80 Warrior as well.
I was looking to get a decently high level (((MALE))) character in Rohan/Rappelz/PWI (server/class doesn't matter but I prefer dps/healing class). I would also like him to have some decent money/equips as well.
The Cabal account has about 250mill worth of stuff and another 120 in cash shop money. Both the warrior and the FS have the CS hair.
If you would like any more info/screenshots/meet in game. on the Cabal account just send me a pm.

Thanks =D

I will also accept currency in any server for any of these games if it is a decent amount.

I also have a level 8x summoner in Zu Online and a level 3x in Archlord that I might be willing to throw in if the offer is good enough or I would trade them separately.

O Shoot I forgot to say I would accept Silkroad Online too
Old 01/18/2009, 18:20   #2

Bump up, remember I am also accepting SRO accounts as well.
Old 08/01/2009, 09:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello... i have a venomancer with 74 lvl+kirin volcanim magmite pet lvl 74, around 3k source of power, zeal genie

i am trade-ing it only for you items in cabal... i dont need your character. i am waiting for you post

let me know if it is available any more
Old 08/01/2009, 09:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good
Old 01/12/2010, 03:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

man i got sro account lvl 90wiz and 92 nuker with full som equipment add me msn