Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


S> k9 Dungeon Hacker/No Entry For CabalPH Only

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,092
Received Thanks: 1,557
S> k9 Dungeon Hacker/No Entry For CabalPH Only

Refer to this link:



Dungeon hacker is already a function of Basic and Premium k9 trainer

Dungeon hacker is not included in Free updates unlimited, thanks



k9crow203310 is offline  
Thanks
16 Users
Old 06/06/2012, 00:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 230
Received Thanks: 146
ohh yeahhh!!! ^_^ another great work! up for this... trusted po to 200% hehehe


Skiem1124 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 00:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,803
Received Thanks: 1,938
Edit

I respect your thread, you actualy put some effort in coding.
Check your PM.
bartbilf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 00:28   #4
 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,092
Received Thanks: 1,557
Actually the method is free in PH, And it's been released by some freeking jerk, the difference is that this program can be used without DC, and don't worry mate, i won't create a dungeon hacker on your server, it's for PH only. Lot's of players are selling it in-game. A program like this would protect the Ce method somehow.

PS: it's for ph only.. come on mate, It's already released in PH, There is nothing more to hide here, we should still protect the other versions


k9crow203310 is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 01:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9crow203310 View Post
Actually the method is free in PH, And it's been released by some freeking jerk, the difference is that this program can be used without DC, and don't worry mate, i won't create a dungeon hacker on your server, it's for PH only. Lot's of players are selling it in-game. A program like this would protect the Ce method somehow.

PS: it's for ph only.. come on mate, It's already released in PH, There is nothing more to hide here, we should still protect the other versions
i thought its not gonna release hahaha. nice work.
addictedfouryou is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 02:43   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9crow203310 View Post
1,500php only..

For Windows 7 64 bit only! A Request for XP, win 7 32 bit is welcome, but it will cost you..

text me at 0916-485-5935

Payment Methods:

LBC
Western Union
BPI Bank
Union Bank


Advantage of k9 Dungeon Hacker:

Will Have Unlimited Entry
Finish Dungeon For Unlimited DP/Honor Points

Credits: cabalbypass for End Dungeon
Padbot For the Idea
bartbilf for the No Entry Hack (A long time ago, he gave me the idea, my bad )
My self (for using my brain)



100% no dc sir?? when use unli entry??
sonofasin is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 02:46   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
aus to ahh.. sir nxt time nmn ung "NO UPGRADE FAILED" ^_^ kung posible lng ^_^
xdarkjinx is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 05:39   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 2
gagalawin parin ba ang entry sa inventory?
takinda is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 07:01   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
if ever free update din po ba to pag already detected na??
totoy_bato86 is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 08:23   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9crow203310 View Post
1,500php only..

For Windows 7 64 bit only! A Request for XP, win 7 32 bit is welcome, but it will cost you..

text me at 0916-485-5935

Payment Methods:

LBC
Western Union
BPI Bank
Union Bank


Advantage of k9 Dungeon Hacker:

Will Have Unlimited Entry
Finish Dungeon For Unlimited DP/Honor Points

Credits: cabalbypass for End Dungeon
Padbot For the Idea
bartbilf for the No Entry Hack (A long time ago, he gave me the idea, my bad )
My self (for using my brain)



sir tanung lang po. ano po difference ng v2.2 64bit sa v2.2 32 bit?
halos parehas po ba? kung mas mahal unga 32bit edi upgrade nalang ung pc ng 64bit. jajaj
vhixenZyq is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 11:24   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 173
lahat nlng may bayad ta3 kcng mga reseller naun kc public ung release pinag bibili AMF!..
hanakimi is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 15:26   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Idol k9crow message mo nlng ako pag nconfirm mo na payments, di ka kasi n ngrereply sa text ko.
kinabos is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 18:43   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
sir ask ko po kayu kung 100% no dc talga pero bat sa readme file may disconection p rin...
halos same lng ng ng f9 at f10 ung trainer eh...
sonofasin is offline  
Old 06/06/2012, 18:43   #14
 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,092
Received Thanks: 1,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinabos View Post
Idol k9crow message mo nlng ako pag nconfirm mo na payments, di ka kasi n ngrereply sa text ko.
confirmed po, and sa mga nag tatanong, yes 100% no DC, makaka pag dungeon ka ng maayos, for windows 7 64 bit only
k9crow203310 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 20:48   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
kht pagkapasok ng dungeon exit agad kht d tpcn mkakakuha pdn ng dp yan and unli kht anong dg??


totoy_bato86 is offline  
Reply



« WTS Blader 181lvl [JUPITER] EU | WTS FB lvl181 EU Jupiter »

Similar Threads
S>No entry and auto Finish Dungeon
05/26/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 14 Replies
S>No entry and auto Finish Dungeon manila area txt me 09234699386
s>>no dungeon entry hack
06/10/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 22 Replies
no dungeon entry hack and wall hack package 09229388592 3.2b on alz any server in PH...
S; no dungeon entry hack
06/01/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
Pm me here , ill answer asap.
WTB> no dungeon entry hack
05/27/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
iloilo area .. willing to met up... 09192580604 with auto finish dungeon..TY
auto finish dungeon hack & unli entry dungeon hack
05/25/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
please someone help me hows the procedure of these hack in cheat engine..i have an UCE:confused:



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.