Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche ForceBlader Acc

Discussion on Suche ForceBlader Acc within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Suche ForceBlader Acc

Bitte Schließen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS [EU]MARS 148/9 LVL FORCEBLADER
04/19/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi there! I am Sells account for money / Dragonica Account lvl 40+ or change for account in S4Legaue. Account information: Force Blader 148, almost 149 lvl. Server Mars. Character:
ForceBlader&ForceArcher (EU Mars)
05/16/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi i want to sell/trade my FB lvl 135 and FA lvl 136 with Costume Suit Of Freed and Lolipop Weapon Skin and aWhite Board (Vamp Board) Pm ME Pls ! skype:jakob2727
Wts (CabalEU) ForceBlader Lvl. 146!!
11/07/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 8 Replies
As the titel says, i want to sell my lvl 146 forceblader. Forceblader is FULL Double Trans. Couple of low lvl mules http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/SpanishG/C abalstance.jpg Gear Amulet of battler +5 Ring of luck +2
WTS ForceBlader
12/17/2008 - Trading - 11 Replies
Wts My ForceBlader (Level 89 Trans/Gmaster) Cabal Europe Mercury if you want a screen shot for prove i will give it to ya how the trade will be ? we discuse for alz . we accept . i will show you the char and if you want him i will relogin back to a low level char and you will trade the alz . i will give info about login // user pass . the email of the user is on Dodgeit so no pass for accesing it , you can change automaticly the mail to your mail and caboom its yours for ever. ...
[WTS]ForceBlader 110 DualTrans on Mars
10/14/2008 - Trading - 7 Replies
I want to sell my Account with an ForceBlader lv110 DualTrans ( Sword almost full ) naked but with all(!!) upgrades 2xDef 2xAtk 1xDef.Rate 1xHP He got no money, but some stuff on storage like discs lvl2 (many many many) and some adept stuff on the account, there are some other chars, like FS Lv56 with some Adeptstuff on him. What i want for it? I prefer Alz on Mars Not much, cause it's naked, if you're fast, you'll have some more days premium ( diamond ). CashShopCredits left : 133