Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT cabal NA lvl64 FB for flyff

Discussion on WTT cabal NA lvl64 FB for flyff within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT cabal NA lvl64 FB for flyff

trading lvl64 FB for flyff account (lawolf server please) BJ or RM

comes with adept set for grinding skills, two epaulets, etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT lvl64 wizzard and more...
10/27/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
wtt my lvl 64 wizzarzard on persia and 51 lvl warlock on iris and 38 lvl bower on persia with 270 k sp for 76 lvl char best is nuker JUST On persia with some silks
[Gaiahon] WTS lvl64 Ranger
09/08/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
hi all, i want to sell a ranger lvl64 on gaiahon server. It has good equipment , 3 Ice parts 2 awesome weapons (PvE/PvP) some CC-items left aswell PM me for questions/screens
Titan: WTT lvl64 bower for lvl64+ wiz/nuker
06/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
The char has to be at least farmed to 60 ( like the bower ) Server: Titan The bower is pacheon/fire/force all FF at lvl60 +3 set and +3 bow 8m on it Already had silks
WTT lvl64 Ele
12/24/2008 - Archlord Trading - 29 Replies
I have a lvl64 ele with about 80% exp and some sweet gear, that i am willing to trade for Pargon/Biglos/Blode/Shuta or Karkeane. I will post some screens asap. Only good offers pls. Can own a lvl7x easy and a lvl8x if done correctly in arena . Edit - Only offers on Gaiahon From now on.