Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT eudemons acc for cabal online acc

Discussion on WTT eudemons acc for cabal online acc within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink WTT eudemons acc for cabal online acc

Hi there :P
I want to trade a lvl 62 warrior with full equipment at Eudemons Online for a lvl 50-60 warrior at cabal online (europe)
Thanks for reading
And sorry for my bad english :/

Malakar

« WTT CabalOnline Stuff or Acc for Kalonline Stuff or Acc | WTT Sro/Cabal accounts »

Similar Threads
Trade cabal eu acc for eudemons acc
09/13/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
i have a mFs lvl 119 on cabal eu with good set, and on the same acc is a lvl 106 wa,96 FA,The mFS has a good set, full osm +6 amped, mith blade+5 with 7% m amp, mith orb+5 with 10% CDI, osm helm+6 30% cdi,BOS+3 with amp in slot, rol+1 x2, crit ring+1 x2...if ur interested i can send SS with the items of the mFS the rest of chars are naked.PM me the acc can be on any srv of the official eo.
WTT cabal EU acc for eudemons acc
09/03/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
i have a mFs lvl 119 on cabal eu with good set, and on the same acc is a lvl 106 wa,96 FA,The mFS has a good set, full osm +6 amped, mith blade+5 with 7% m amp, mith orb+5 with 10% CDI, osm helm+6 30% cdi,BOS+2 with amp in slot, rol+1 x2, crit ring+1 x2...if ur interested i can send SS with the items of the mFS the rest of chars are naked.PM me the acc can be on any srv of the official eo.
new server Eudemons Eudemons Astral-Online
08/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Name: Astral-Online Game: Eudemons Astral Location: Venezuela Connection: 100MB DedicatServer Exp Rate: X2Normal Drop Rate: X10Normal Hamachi:Astral-Online-1 ---- Pass ---1234 http://5.231.91.240/register.html http://5.231.91.240/
WTT CLEAN ECSRO ACC for isro,cabal,eudemons acc
11/02/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
dont need realy hight one but im waiting for offer:mofo::mofo::mofo:s ^^
WTT Cabal,RF,Dekaron,Eudemons,RuneScape acc for Silkroad acc
09/26/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
hi i Wtt from the Game CabalOnline,Rf online or Dekaron online for a lvl 80+ silkroad acc Cabal Acc: Server:Merrcury LVL: 60 Class: ForcShilder Skill Rank: Sword Completer Macig:Completer on the same acc on Server:Jupiter LVL:69 CLASS:Warrior