Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cabal online coders / programmers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cabal online coders / programmers

Is there any expert coder here ?? I have succefully created a dll that tries to bypass gameguard but im not shure if the skeleton of dll is right in order to be injected. I think the adresses i putted there are right :S Please pm here or add my email im also searching for skills cooldown value ty

Maybe we can get something working for cabal -----

Regards

Old 10/21/2007, 16:58   #2

Hm...I wait programer sovle for cabal hack and bot

Old 10/21/2007, 19:23   #3

Yeah i need someone that knows how to program in c++ and knows ollydbg, i just need someone to confirm that my code is right and it can disable the gameguard it self, the checks and the server side check. Still waiting for coders to pm me
Old 10/24/2007, 20:32   #4

Sry to repost again but i really need some to code, i think i found the adresses of gameguard and the way to disable them ,(already have the code), but cant test it because the structure of dll isnīt right (i guess is not so i cant say if actually disables it or not).
Really need some programmerr

Aswer me, if it disables i can release it to public

Regards

Old 10/25/2007, 20:01   #5

well, i know c++. But not the other thing u want but i can try to check if its alright...

« Is any working SpeedHack euro cabal atm? | one easy problem »

Similar Threads
RECRUTING CODERS AND PROGRAMMERS
04/07/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hey Everyone and Anyone, I am planning to create a Conquer Online Private server with patch 5095 or 5017. I am basically new to this however, since i am not a pro programmer or coder i am looking for people who are interested in helping me coder and edit server. Please msg me if interest in helping me code or anything. E-mail me at [email protected] DON'T BE AFARID TO APPLY TO BECOME A PM OR GM I AM LOOKING FOR PRO CODERS BUT ALSO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME ANYHOW. THNX.
Craked Cabal Rider Fake Server Source Code (For Coders Only)
09/19/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
This may be my first post but im already a member of this forum for a long time "forgot my password though" Since i'm already quitting cabal might as well post this. This the source code of the fake server and recorder that the author "Heero" created. Why release this? - since many people want to learn to code might as well post the real source code so they can modify it to work in all cabal rider versions. - by the way install autoit before opening this file
Hiring Coders [Conquer Online]
12/30/2008 - Private Server - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hello all. I am working on this project to make a Private Server for Conquer Online. I just finished the site ''Will be public soon'' but i am looking for a couple of C++ coders that can help me code i am willing to pay Contact me: [email protected] :D See you then!. LizzioX
Recruiting Coders...[Cronquer Online The Future]
08/13/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
I Would like to have some coders in my edited LOFT source if you would like to join you can email me on MSN At, [email protected] and i will tell you what i have currently on my edited source: -Reborn -Auto Restart (Need help changing the time it was including where i DL.) -Taos+Archer attacks where fixed unless equips have 1k+ defense for magic. -and more. Btw if you would like to join Cronquer it currently runs on hamachi and i would hopefully fix that soon ;) so if you want to...