Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CANADA CABAL

Discussion on CANADA CABAL within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CANADA CABAL

anyone know if there is a canada cabal online? ... for some odd reason google wont pickup cabal sites other than jp and eu...
Old 10/08/2007, 10:37   #2

hi,

sry m8 there is no canadian cabal online coz no one has brought a licence there i have hard a comapny has brought licence for north american cabal so maybe it might allow some canadian ips through dunno check it out on there website cabalonline.net other then that if u carnt play north american i would suggest use proxy thats best help/advise i can give.

InsaneCoder
Old 02/06/2008, 21:47   #3

ther is canada cabal
Old 02/08/2008, 16:02   #4

NA Cabal works for canada!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
To all people in Canada, for iRO
12/11/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Is everyone having troubles logging in or making an account on iRO official server? I've tried it on my computer and my friend's computer, and I also know some other people who I tried to ask to play with me on there, ended up not being able to as well. Though people with older accounts prior to whenever this IP ban (or whatever) started, can still login. Is it possible to use a proxy program to register? Anyone recommend a safe reliable one? The one I tried didn't even let me pick...
USA+Canada IP Ban - July 10
08/10/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Just informing everyone of the IP ban that will be put in place on July 10th. All USA (North America) and Canada players will have to resort to proxy servers (i.e. proxy switcher) in order to keep playing (assuming they don't close your account). Here's the link to the official post: http://www.cabalonline.com/forum/showthrea...ead. php?t=33083 Been fun with the Euro version. Guess the rest of us NA players will have to wait until a publisher is found for NA release (Game n Game is...
hello from canada
01/16/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi. i hope this community is nice.
2moons for outside canada and US ?
06/12/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hi i can't access to my 3 accounts now on 2moons, i read they banned IP outside canada and US country, it's true ? and how can i play 2moons now? ty