Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to sign up for cabal online outside of europe

Discussion on how to sign up for cabal online outside of europe within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to sign up for cabal online outside of europe

well i've least found how to sign up for cabal online but never the chance to get in it so here it goes

click here and type in cabalonline.com you'll get a general access to sign up. why am i doing this is so cabal administrators release US version its been 8 months since they did the final close beta test. they should have been done but they weren't done. they focus on europe version more then the US version or other versions. a company who don't really want money and focus on one thing.
Old 10/01/2007, 06:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
it works thx man