Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release][Hack Pack][NO COPY AND PASTING]

Discussion on [Release][Hack Pack][NO COPY AND PASTING] within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/07/2007, 15:09   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeexee View Post
hmm i but that noob in hacking, but can u explain a little bit more what i must found on adress 016... to 017...that are thousand of possible adresses. And what i must do with that foumd adress. freeze it ? change it?
I'm not clear. Show your picture on click cancle where? before gg update or example step by step for hack. thank.

sorry my bad english.
Old 09/07/2007, 21:02   #47

*sigh*... i cant explain it any easier, no, i can, but i wont, im not here to spoon feed you, just be greatful, and use the hacks that ive given to you, its not hard, just read the tutorial a few times, then use them, and xeexee.... your a noob. lol , "do i freeze the address" >.> im not even going there...

Souki
Old 09/07/2007, 23:22   #48

I have always "?????????" in proces list than I choose method 2 but when i trying to attach cabalmain.exe i getting this error:

I hope someone will help me with that
Greets neuroQ
P.S I post it again because nobody helped me :/
Old 09/08/2007, 12:37   #49

not freezing adress....i ask who is the noob here. i speak about values of an adress
Old 09/09/2007, 18:42   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuroq View Post
I have always "?????????" in proces list than I choose method 2 but when i trying to attach cabalmain.exe i getting this error:

I hope someone will help me with that
Greets neuroQ
P.S I post it again because nobody helped me :/
I have exactly the same error than u.
Old 09/10/2007, 09:35   #51

i am new to this so here it goes..i open the thing attach and all that...next i search for 380 with float...scan and i hear this sound..is that supose to happen?
do i need to click on memory browser and search for the 016 adress?
in the left portion of the program where it says "adress/value" i belive that when i scan something must appear there am i wrong?
Old 09/10/2007, 11:01   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edouard View Post
I have exactly the same error than u.
Hy!

I have this problem too, but i see somethings and i found the bug. So i use x64 windows and that's the problem.. because this uce work great on Windows xp... if u use Vista or x64 u have this problem because the uce not found files.

I copy some files from Program Files(x64) to normal Program Files folder. After i havn't problem, only later but i create one reg files and add some address like normal xp and now the uce work great.

If u have any question or something else.. pls not pm me or etc... use Google! Or u found many information on cheatengine website!
Old 09/10/2007, 17:47   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by podbot View Post
Hy!

I have this problem too, but i see somethings and i found the bug. So i use x64 windows and that's the problem.. because this uce work great on Windows xp... if u use Vista or x64 u have this problem because the uce not found files.

I copy some files from Program Files(x64) to normal Program Files folder. After i havn't problem, only later but i create one reg files and add some address like normal xp and now the uce work great.

If u have any question or something else.. pls not pm me or etc... use Google! Or u found many information on cheatengine website!
I have win xp 32 bits, and still the prob, even with projectx engine 3.0 -_- maybe i do something wrong, but what...
Old 09/11/2007, 18:25   #54

Stop sapmming with your f*cking Keylloger Naab !
Old 09/12/2007, 00:19   #55

Pfff i always have this error message with CE 5.3 / Rev Eng 8.3 and ProjectX 3.0... where is the prob ???!!! i have a windows xp 32 bits, so its not the same prob than podbot, i checked on google about this message and nothing -_-

souki, a little question, what is your processor ?
Old 09/12/2007, 00:23   #56

I also got the same problems - -
Old 09/13/2007, 16:42   #57

bump

Anybody have a tip for this problem ? i try to test manys things but still doesnt work

I tested on my server AMD 64 i got this prob, i will try on my second serv who is a AMD 1 ghz.

Im looking for a prog to block GG, a bypass i think (im new in hack...), to only use speedgear for speedhack to skill exp, if someone knows how to do, thx to say it