Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokey's auto healer/attacker/log in

Discussion on Pokey's auto healer/attacker/log in within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Programmed in 1024x768 windowed mode (double click the blue bar to fill the screen), for use only by members.

Just run each bot that you want (or the all in one version) whislt playing Cabal.

Requires AutoIT (just google it). To edit any of the colours and coordinates, I advise that you use GetPixel.
Remember to edit the script beforehand (right click > edit script) and fill in the buttons for HP, MP and/or skills.

They are all designed for using the speedhack (I use 15 times speed) which requires Cheat Engine.

A bypass must be used otherwise the scripts will not work.

The attack one basically spams the skill of your choice when an enemy is selected.

Any questions, just ask me and I'll be more than willing to help.

ok, I think I should make it clear that the chances are, you will need to use GetPixel to change the various values. This is very simple to do and only takes a couple of minutes.

Version 1: 32 downloads
-auto attack
-auto heal
-auto log in
-all in one

Version 2: x downloads
-auto buff (Must be opened as a seperate script, thus it isn't in the all in one.)
-GetPixel
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-141-1184919479.ibf (21.8 KB, 275 views)
Old 07/18/2007, 19:58   #2

Send("{Backspace 15}")
Send("[USER ID]")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{Backspace 10}")
Send("[PASSWORD]")
Send("{Enter}")

nice acc steal try or what is this.

EDIT: Ok im sry its from the loginbot im really sry
Old 07/18/2007, 20:23   #3

-.-

ok, so 8 downloads, one comment and no karma :P going well.

If anyone finds it hard to use the GetPixel to adapt it to their needs, ill do a more in depth guide.
Old 07/18/2007, 20:59   #4

Why dont you do a video tutorial with a fake acc? Itīs faster to do and we will understand all step that we have to do! I will aprecciate one
Old 07/18/2007, 21:12   #5

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 575/0/0
you steal the most of the code from me,
you only change the coords

but stupid

my bot, use auto pots, kill monsters until dead, when one monster is dead, it search a new,

and the relogin script:
it connect to a random channel
channel 1-20

thats better, if a player see you, and when the player start recording, you connect to a other cahnnel
and if the cahnnel full, it know the pixelcolor and send random 1-20
nice^^

the problem is only:

I not have 1024*768

and when i amke it, it dont work
Old 07/19/2007, 11:35   #6

@xJAMESx

from the newbie scripts u posted i seriously doubt u were able to make the scripts u are bragging with (though there aren't a big deal either)

PS: i make personalized bots for in game gold
Old 07/19/2007, 13:04   #7

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 575/0/0
Quote:
Originally posted by Dizzydbd@Jul 19 2007, 11:35
@xJAMESx

from the newbie scripts u posted i seriously doubt u were able to make the scripts u are bragging with (though there aren't a big deal either)

PS: i make personalized bots for in game gold
and how much gold?
Old 07/19/2007, 13:35   #8

depending on what u want
Old 07/19/2007, 20:11   #9

well well thanxs allot dude, this is very helpfull.

Question, to edit color codes I do need to have already bypassed gg? Because GetPixel aint getting pixels within the game window (so far i have not bypassed gg).

KK thanxs.

One other thing. Ive not seen any player speedhacking in the game. Is this because only speedhacker may se him gaming faster and other players are still running nrmal so they see them norm? Or everyone may see a speedhacker and i just havent had the luck to meet one?

k+
Old 07/19/2007, 20:34   #10

As far as I know, a speedhacker looks like hes teleporting.

And to use getpixel, you do need to use the bypass. GG is good at stopping things -.-''

I'll do a video guide if enough people can't figure it out for themselves (it's not hard, before this I had never used AutoIt.
Old 07/19/2007, 22:05   #11

Awsome, vid tutorial can never go wrong. For my part, i do understand the minimum for autoit.

I do have a mayor issue, and i think you pokey can come up with some sort of idea. Certain jobs such as force shielder, requires to summon the astral shield before fighting mobs (without shield we r made out of paper)... when i autologin and the scripts start to run, he no longer casts astral shield, hence dies fast enough.

How and where should i compile the code for summoning the astral shield before doing anything?
Old 07/19/2007, 22:16   #12

first of all, thank you for the scripts
my problem is that the auto login functioned only once and when i get a dissconnected it doesnt re login! Why? I use Cheatengine and a speedhack...

tnak you for the help
Old 07/19/2007, 23:44   #13

I really need help , because i'm king of noob at this things :P. A tutorial will be nice thaks.
Old 07/20/2007, 09:17   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by icno@Jul 19 2007, 22:05
Awsome, vid tutorial can never go wrong. For my part, i do understand the minimum for autoit.

I do have a mayor issue, and i think you pokey can come up with some sort of idea. Certain jobs such as force shielder, requires to summon the astral shield before fighting mobs (without shield we r made out of paper)... when i autologin and the scripts start to run, he no longer casts astral shield, hence dies fast enough.

How and where should i compile the code for summoning the astral shield before doing anything?
Ah yes, buffs can be a bit of a problem when speedhacking, especially. Right now, I have a very oor way of casting my buffs but only in the full afk bot (which is James's bot with a couple of lines added in).

What's the duration of astral shield? Is it long enough the whole time spent playing before disconnecting?

Seeing as I have absolutely nothing else to do, I'll make a video - would fraps be good for making it?

<hr>Append on Jul 20 2007, 10:20<hr> Ok, I made an autobuffer. You have to run that script seperately (so the script cant be compiled with the all in one version) due to the sleep line which gets in the way of the rest of the script.

I'll crack on with a video later.
Old 07/21/2007, 09:10   #15

please add a video ;D i realy don't understand how to use it ;D