Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autotrain Skill ranks.

Discussion on Autotrain Skill ranks. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys in the following I'm gonna tell you how to reach double Transcender skill rank without even being in front of the Pc.

How many old Players may have noticed , you can use the training dummies to lvl up your skill rank by simply putting in a little piece of paper inside of the keyboard and letting him keep slaying on the dummie. Since the dummies give only 30% of the total Skill Rank Im going to show you how to use this little feature as an exploit.

Notice : this exploit / bot (however you wanna call it) has only been used by an old friend of mine and myself and has never gone public.

Requirements:
- USB Joypad with autofire or however its called ^^"
- Joytokey

Step one: Plug in your Joypad make sure all the drivers you need for it are installed and work.

Step two: Download and install Joy2Key to your harddrive. Afterwards bind your buttons 1-0 AND your left mousebutton to your desired Joypad Buttons.

Howto and download:

Step three: Find yourself an empty spot without players but with a good mob respawn.

Step four: put your desired skills (and pots if you wish) to the keys linked with your Joypad via j2k.

Step five: make sure j2k is running, configured and that your pad is connected. Then: Change the camera view looking upon your character from the sky. Afterwards move your mouse to the left or right side of the screen. Make sure your left mouse button is linked to the pad otherwise the character won't target the mobs.

Step six: Autofire on and put a heavy weight on your pad so the keys you want are pressed. Your character will now automatically fight monsters in his range using the skills of your desire.

If this doesn't work for you , not my fault , keep in mind that only myself and a friend used it to reach gmaster/transcender with different characters.

It may take a while till you configured everything right , but I explained it as good as i can and I hope you all enjoy it.

Use at own risk! i am not responsible if any of you guys gets banned.

karma appreciated

regards : hidden

Quote:
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
ClamAV: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by viruschief.com
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/21/2007, 17:24   #2

can someone translate this for polish language?
Old 06/23/2007, 23:15   #3

Can someone translate this for German language?
Old 06/24/2007, 14:21   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by hiddendarkness@Jun 16 2007, 12:04
Hey guys in the following I'm gonna tell you how to reach double Transcender skill rank without even being in front of the Pc.

How many old Players may have noticed , you can use the training dummies to lvl up your skill rank by simply putting in a little piece of paper inside of the keyboard and letting him keep slaying on the dummie. Since the dummies give only 30% of the total Skill Rank Im going to show you how to use this little feature as an exploit.

Notice : this exploit / bot (however you wanna call it) has only been used by an old friend of mine and myself and has never gone public.

Requirements:
- Joytokey

Step one: Plug in your Joypad make sure all the drivers you need for it are installed and work.

Step two: Download and install Joy2Key to your harddrive. Afterwards bind your buttons 1-0 AND your left mousebutton to your desired Joypad Buttons.

Howto and download:

Step three: Find yourself an empty spot without players but with a good mob respawn.

Step four: put your desired skills (and pots if you wish) to the keys linked with your Joypad via j2k.

Step five: make sure j2k is running, configured and that your pad is connected. Then: Change the camera view looking upon your character from the sky. Afterwards move your mouse to the left or right side of the screen. Make sure your left mouse button is linked to the pad otherwise the character won't target the mobs.

Step six: Autofire on and put a heavy weight on your pad so the keys you want are pressed. Your character will now automatically fight monsters in his range using the skills of your desire.

If this doesn't work for you , not my fault , keep in mind that only myself and a friend used it to reach gmaster/transcender with different characters.

It may take a while till you configured everything right , but I explained it as good as i can and I hope you all enjoy it.

Quote:

German:

Dieser Exploit wurde nur von einem meiner Freunde und mir benutzt, daher ist er der Öffentlichkeit nicht bekannt.

Anforderungen:
- USB Joypad mit einer Autofirefunktion
- Joytokey ( ? sry kA )

Schritt 1

Schließt das Joypad an und vergewissert euch, dass alle benötigten Treiber installiert sind und, dass das Joypad funktioniert.

Schritt 2

Ladet euch Joy2Key runter und installiert es. Danach legt ihr die Tasten 1 - 0 und die linke Maustaste auf dem Joypad fest.

Joy2Key:

Schritt 3

Findet einen ruhigen Platz ohne andere Spieler und einem guten Mobspawn.

Schritt 4

Zieht die Skills die ihr benutzen wollt in die, mit Joy2Key festgelegten, Quickslots ( 1 - 0 )

Schritt 5

Vergewissert euch, dass Joy2Key funktioniert und richtig konfiguriert ist. Danach verändert ihr die Ansicht so, dass ihr eure Figur von oben seht, zudem zieht ihr die Maus in den rechten oder linken BIldschirmrand. Vergewissert euch wieder, dass die linke Maustaste bei Joy2Key angegeben ist, sonst werdet ihr keine Mobs anvisieren können.

Schritt 6

Macht die Autofirefunktion des Joypad an und legt einen schweren Gegenstand auf die Joypadknöpfe, die die Skills aktivieren. Die Figur wird nun automatisch Mobs angreifen und die erwünschten Skills benutzen.

Sollte das nicht bei euch funktionieren, so ist das nicht meine Schuld. Bei meinem Freund und mir hat es funktioniert. Dadurch haben wir bei mehreren Figuren gmaster/trancsender Status erreicht.
Die Konfiguration könnte etwas dauern, solltet ihr aber alles so einstellen wie ich es beschrieben habe so sollte es funktionieren.

Verwendung auf eigene Gefahr! Eure Schuld wenn ihr banned werdet.

regards: hidden

Rechtschreibfehler by Agito
Old 06/24/2007, 14:34   #5

Danke dir agito :3.

PS: Make sure that when you look upon your character you zoomed in as far as possible (looking directly on the head of the char). If not your character will only run around in circles.

Regards
Old 06/27/2007, 22:12   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by hiddendarkness@Jun 16 2007, 12:04

Requirements:
- Joytokey

Howto and download:

Quote:

can you show your j2k config i got a ngs maverick and i cant make it work
Old 06/28/2007, 02:28   #7

How the **** does this work... If its constantly left clicking with your pointer on the left side of the screen all it will do is move to the left or target..

How does this even work?!?!?
I dont see how autoclicking left while overhead zoomed in is going to do anything... all your going to do is moveleft or target a mob thats precisely on the cursor.. How the **** can that work?
Old 06/28/2007, 14:24   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Alfarjamie@Jun 28 2007, 02:28
How the **** does this work... If its constantly left clicking with your pointer on the left side of the screen all it will do is move to the left or target..

How does this even work?!?!?
I dont see how autoclicking left while overhead zoomed in is going to do anything... all your going to do is moveleft or target a mob thats precisely on the cursor.. How the **** can that work?
Just try. If it does not your for you it just does not work for you.
hiddendarkness wrote, that it worked for him but may not work for other people.
I'm going go buy a joypad the next days, i'll post if it works or doens't.
Old 06/29/2007, 13:40   #9

move to a corner if it doesn't work he wont run then.

regards
Old 07/02/2007, 18:41   #10

Would anybody like to tell me some nice spots ? Especially for level ~28.
Old 07/03/2007, 08:49   #11

Well is there a programm existing with that i could simulate the autofire? I have an Logitech Dual Action Controller and this one hasn't an Autofire function.

regards
Falbala
Old 07/06/2007, 03:15   #12

joy2key has an autofire-emulator. just click on the key u want to do autofire with. in the next window in the bottom part there is the function u search for.

btw, i got premium @ cabal and i used this "trick" to lvl my skills at the training dummies. works till 30% of the next skillrank (for ex. regular 8/25).
i didnt try the "botting" part, because i think this will make a game like this very boring..
if i lvl for myself i can be proud of my work and it will make much more fun.. my oppinion^^

(sorry for my bad english, im german :P)
Old 07/13/2007, 23:05   #13

Step six: Autofire on and put a heavy weight on your pad so the keys you want are pressed.

or
hold the keys of the joypad pressed and unplug the joypad
Old 08/07/2007, 18:10   #14

for me worked perfect already on A.expert on sword and magic. Though, i dondt use joy2key software... instead i sused my nostromo n52 softaware and keypad. Using the same protocol as stated in this thread, this tecnique is awasome...

very very good indeed.

I Dont use camara on top of char. I put camara zoomed in not max but allot, mouse to right side of screen, and camara angle beteween side and top of char (45 degrees). Running perfect, then i also configured macro for picking up sutff, using buffs, and skills.... so i just autotrain all day long.

+k for thread starter.
Old 08/07/2007, 18:47   #15

why I need a Joypad for this? isnt it possible to use it with a normal keyboard?