Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Cabal EU] Critical problems

Discussion on [Cabal EU] Critical problems within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Cabal EU] Critical problems

Hey.

Sorry for bothering you but i have a critical problem.Whenever i play Cabal i always get error code 6 type 421/disconnect/gameguard error.All these 3 keep happening for like half a year now-thats the main reason for which i took a break.

I noticed that when im playing (aka hunting mobs/doing quests etc) it lasts longer like 5-10 min till i get error/dc/gg error.

When i let my char skill up at the dummy after 2 or max 3 min i get error/dc/gg error.

This happens on both of my accounts on all characters.

I've changed OS for 2-3 times now,reinstalled the game,closed all background programs etc.It continues to happen.Is it something with my account?Some of my friends that are from the same internet supplier don't have this kind of problems.And they got much weaker PC's than mine.

Here's my config though i think its more than enough to run cabal lol @_@

AMD Phenom X4 9950 Black Edition 125W 2600MHz
12GB RAM
SLI 2xNVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX
ASUS M4A79-DELUXE motherboard

Also im a Xfire user.Might it interfere with Cabal?Cuz' i noticed that lately i cannot use Xfire in-game option on Cabal @_@

I will be waiting for your replies.Thank you.

P.S. This only happens on Cabal EU.On private servers the game runs smoothly.No errors.
Old 07/19/2010, 01:21   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
1 sentence?
Probably GG is effing you up somehow, the thing is interfering with more and more stuff lately...some programs in your memory might get detected as malicious and you get error codes / DC / GG errors.
Just a thought though...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2010, 09:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
1 sentence?
Probably GG is effing you up somehow, the thing is interfering with more and more stuff lately...some programs in your memory might get detected as malicious and you get error codes / DC / GG errors.
Just a thought though...
thank for your reply.i just figured that out yesterday.

if i'm running ONLY cabal,then it runs PERFECTLY.if i open any other program like web browser(chrome,IE,firefox),player(winamp,vlc,bsp,e tc) or any sort of program i start getting either 6 421,either DC,either gg error -.-

just running cabal and not listening to a radio,altTab and check out elitepvp,etc,makes me feel like a vegetable in front of a monitor @_@

also this great fate made it that the TV from the PC room just broke a couple of days ago @_@

either way thx alot for your reply PunkS7yle
Old 07/21/2010, 19:17   #4

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Well, convert your fav songs to .ogg and add them in the Jukebox folder, then you can listen to them ingame...meh, good thing I quited EU ;p.