Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabalrider problem

Discussion on Cabalrider problem within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabalrider problem

Hello.
Hopefully, there are a few cr users here.
So..I bought cr diamond and when i start it, after 2 minutes in-game, the classic GG error pops up. I have done all the necessary steps (delete prefetch, reinstall cr, delete inca folder etc etc.) but i still get the error.
Does anybody have any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

I tried the official CR forum but they didn't really manage to help a lot.
Old 04/22/2010, 08:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cojhter View Post
Hello.
Hopefully, there are a few cr users here.
So..I bought cr diamond and when i start it, after 2 minutes in-game, the classic GG error pops up. I have done all the necessary steps (delete prefetch, reinstall cr, delete inca folder etc etc.) but i still get the error.
Does anybody have any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

I tried the official CR forum but they didn't really manage to help a lot.
check the follow things:
1. run cabal without CR first, make sure u r using latest game version and GG version

2. start up cabal (without CR) , check out whether there is a GG logo appear at ur right conner's task bar. If no GG logo appearing during the cabal client up, then u need try reinstall game (usually GG update will bring such problems)

3. Temporarily stop all ur antivirus software or other security program.

er... what else ....yes , make sure u using XP, soem Vista and win7 will have problem.

good luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabalrider Problem
07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, I have a Problem with my Cabalrider. Always when I bot with Cabal Rider everything works fine, but when i start a other game like wc3 or DMC4, then the bot stops botting until I close the game or minimize it. My friend can bot, with wc3 started and i want it to. So if you know, how to solve this problem pls help me =) Thanks
CabaLRIDER.PH 1.0.5 .im Having Problem!
07/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
cAn someone plzz Help me With my Cabal rider...same problem as the other after 1min or 2 i got disconnected.:confused:. .in our Cafe theres pc that never been disconnected when using cabal rider.. and when u all at the task bar..there a Hackshield Yet the cabal rider havent detected..:( i think thats the reason y only 1 pc can run cabal rider.. Little Tips ..will be a Great Help.. (Sorry for my bad english) :(
Cabalrider problem ..
05/25/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
My bot stops doing anything some time after the botting is started ... It bots for maybe 1 or 2 hours and then it will just stop there and the mobs surround me and kill me ... Anyone of you get this problem too ? CabalSEA btw.
CabalRider Problem
05/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi ! XD this is my first post ! anyway i just wanna ask a question ?! I'm using cabalrider n it works almost perfectly, the only thing is why cant it keep spam skills ? It only use once or twice skills n the following are normal attacks >.< can someone help me ?
CabalRider problem!!!!
05/08/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
after the update 8th may for x trap in cabal sea, cabalrider cant use anymore.... any1 can help?