Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy Alz without getting Blocked

Discussion on Buy Alz without getting Blocked within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy Alz without getting Blocked

Hello Guys this is my first post.

I'm just wondering how can you buy alz without getting an account banned or blocked?

Recently I bought alz from MMOOK website and then the next day my account was blocked the reason is buying alz from 3rd party website. Any good suggestion that you have been tried?
My account is in CABAL NA. Titan

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Metin2 Protection System (M2Bob Blocked) + All hacks blocked
09/27/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
I made a protection against hack include m2bob fix. There is a person, i don't say the name, who sell my protection at 100€ MY OLD PROTECTION WITHOUT UPDATE, AND M2BOB IN THAT IS NOT FIXED :) Make attention where you buy protection. WEBSITE: gamesecurity.eu
[Selling] ALZ ALZ ALZ - EU JUPITER - READ WHY I'M THE SAFEST!
07/14/2015 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling ALZ on server Jupiter - EU. 1b = 18 EURO - THE CHEAPEST ALZ IN THE WORLD I accept only PayPal. This is THE SAFEST ALZ SELLING in whole internet! Why? It's simple. If you are worried of getting scammed, I can sell 100kk of ALZ for 1.8 EURO. OR WAIT! I can sell 10kk of ALZ for 0.18 EURO!
nataro's Guide - How to click on a Shop that is getting completely Blocked!
03/15/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
nataro's Guide - How to click on a Shop that is getting completely Blocked! Very often, You will get people trying to Block a shop, either to stop others getting an item they want, or to simply boycott someones trader. How to bypass Shop Blocks/Boycotts: 1. You must turn on Peace mode before doing anything. without Peace mode on, You will not be able to do step 2 easily. 2. Simply Press TAB key, And all the characters on your screen except your own, will become completely...