Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal 2 - Does it still exist? (EU Servers-Publisher?)

Discussion on Cabal 2 - Does it still exist? (EU Servers-Publisher?) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal 2 - Does it still exist? (EU Servers-Publisher?)

Hey guys,

(sorry my english isn´t that good - i´m from Germany >.< )

i was wondering, if this Game now still Online? If yes....was there any EU Server after the Beta? Its a long time that i was trying to play it.

Today i was on Google and search something about...but can´t find something about this Game or the Publisher.. Just English Server from "PlayThisGame". Is this the only way to play it? How is the playerbase?

Or is it offline and dead?

Hope you understand it :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
German/Deutsch:

Hallo ihr da,

ich würde gerne wissen, ob Cabal 2 noch existiert? Ich meine es gab damals EU Server und einen anderen Publisher....oder irre ich mich? Google spuckt mir keinerlei Infos aus, was aktuell der Stand ist, dass einzige was ich finde ist von "PlayThisGame" und Englische Server (kenne diesen Publisher nicht mal - habe Cabal Online auch nie gespielt). Kann man das überhaupt noch spielen? Oder hat es schon dicht gemacht? Vielleicht hat jemand Infos darüber für mich.

Grüße / Greetings =)
Old 01/16/2018, 22:05   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
is part of Estsoft, which is the official publisher and developer of Cabal 2 and Cabal Online. That's the European version of the game.
Old 01/17/2018, 05:12   #3

Oh really Well okay, thats a thing i never knew without you Was wondering because there is a (US) in the name. Not a EU Version or something else.
Old 01/17/2018, 19:34   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenoa View Post
Oh really Well okay, thats a thing i never knew without you Was wondering because there is a (US) in the name. Not a EU Version or something else.
Guess there is only a Western server instead of a separate EU server.
Old 02/21/2018, 14:52   #5

CABAL 2 will close there doors in some weeks! They posted some days ago.

Look here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2018, 14:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oZoiD View Post
CABAL 2 will close there doors in some weeks! They posted some days ago.

Look here:
Their stupid nerfs of everything fun ruined the game. This outcome doesn't surprise me a bit.
Old 03/28/2018, 10:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid View Post
is part of Estsoft, which is the official publisher and developer of Cabal 2 and Cabal Online. That's the European version of the game.
lets hope someone will develope an emulator or something, i think the game could be awesome
Old 03/31/2018, 15:18   #8

I stopped playing after the first 2 months , I think level cap was 40? 1 vs 1 PvP was bad and healers just healing was OP and unkillable.Same goes for tank unkillable.I remember people started created tons of account for level 10 pet xD.They made the loot bound to account which was terrible idea.