Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trainer EU 1.1 free DO NOT USE IT

Discussion on Trainer EU 1.1 free DO NOT USE IT within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Trainer EU 1.1 free DO NOT USE IT

In this life nothing is free guys anyway

As far as I see so many people still use Trainer EU 1.1. Be carefull sooner or later you are going to face it. You are going to lost all your items. My advice is (if you want so badly to use it) dont leave anything behind valuable. and there is another way. After u lost everyhing you can use support section to get return your lost items.( we actually did it and we got some of the items but not money)
SO IT IS UP TO YOU GUYS TO BELIVE OR NOT ISNT MY CONCERN ANYMORE.
I just wanted to infor you thats all
HAVE FUN!!!
Old 08/13/2017, 20:31   #2

First of all: wrong section

Second: You are using all trainers, bots, exploits and macros at your own risk

any prove, that you lost all your items by using this trainer?
im using this trainer for several weeks now and never lost anything...
Old 08/13/2017, 23:22   #3

You can check my trainer on the

First check seccend talk .
Old 08/14/2017, 01:19   #4

It is up to u

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rrorCrew View Post
First of all: wrong section

Second: You are using all trainers, bots, exploits and macros at your own risk

any prove, that you lost all your items by using this trainer?
im using this trainer for several weeks now and never lost anything...
It is not a wrong section it is totally the right section because u r using it and I dont want u to lose
ur items

(if nothing happened) He/She is waiting for the right moment or you dont have anything valubale to take
Sooner or later u will ( hoping u wont)
(advice) every time after using it change ur password I know it sounds ridiculus but using this way some how u protect ur char

By the way You want some proof!! Do u beileve I attach screen shot of my char of course not right? So dont bother me.
As I said before it is up to YOU TO BEILEVE OR NOT
Old 08/14/2017, 10:45   #5

alright his trainer doesnt even get your account information /// how can i tell i've looked in the code if you get ban its your problem not his
Old 08/15/2017, 19:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmert View Post
It is not a wrong section it is totally the right section because u r using it and I dont want u to lose
ur items

(if nothing happened) He/She is waiting for the right moment or you dont have anything valubale to take
Sooner or later u will ( hoping u wont)
(advice) every time after using it change ur password I know it sounds ridiculus but using this way some how u protect ur char

By the way You want some proof!! Do u beileve I attach screen shot of my char of course not right? So dont bother me.
As I said before it is up to YOU TO BEILEVE OR NOT
No this is release section.. not flame section..

and as HansMarcos sayed... the trainer doesnt even get your account information... and he know what he is saying..
Old 08/16/2017, 20:54   #7
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Arrow Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Cabal Main - Disc…

#moved