Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fire Trap summon delay

Discussion on Fire Trap summon delay within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fire Trap summon delay

Is it server side? the delay when Gni Fury summons another fire trap?
If so, how to find the address of it in cheat engine?
Old 07/07/2017, 02:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
That is not possible to do via CE coz traps r only located on server side

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sapphire Server: Nin-War Fire & Fire-Fire-Fire
01/08/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Full info, Super Double Soc (except for bag) Nin-War-Fire 130/130/105. Boots, Robe and Bracelets are +6, Bag and Sword are +7 and Cap is +8. All super gems. I'll throw in a second rb fire tao lvl 132. All items in wh (including super one socs and elite one socs and about 30 mil) included. Oh and I have a +4 horsey and a MG. Just lost interest in the game and would like to recoup some of my spending :) Message me if interested.
S> level 132 Account fire fire fire and fire
05/12/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
i've decided that to leave CO so i'll sell my account, I am selling a level 132 Account with full info and Pure fire skill lvl 3 . The account Name/Server will not be revealed until i believe i can trust the buyer incase the account is banned due to selling it for IRL cash.:o The Account is a Knight and is level 132.11pct Below is a list of the gear: VIP level 3 Knight Nobility {S} +6 2 Refiend gem Talisman Heaven fan {E} +3 Star Tower
[Release] GMS V73 summon slow no delay
01/04/2010 - MapleStory - 4 Replies
Okay, here is what I will release now after working hard on finding and tweaking no delay to not a/b. This is my own version which I've developed yesterday. Thanks to everyone who donated test accounts. Code: ====== READ ME ====== This trainer requires certain wz edits to work along with. ==========
No CP summon/ranged and longbow summon hack
07/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
- no cp and nak (2 in 1): combine No CP summon and longbow summon hack - no ranged: like b4