Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiding CE5.5/New CE

Discussion on Hiding CE5.5/New CE within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiding CE5.5/New CE

Hey i'm trying to hide my CE 5.5 but i don't find any tools for hiding Do you know any of these tools? The name is enough, but if you post the download link i'll be very grateful.

Or maybe you know a new CE that is based on 5.5 version, Not Revolution Engine 8.3/Moonlight and other stuff, because i'm trying to open an .ct file and with those uce says that I need to upgrade my version of CE.
I've googled it up but with no result.

So please post a hiding program to hide the CE being seen by cabalmain.exe or a new UCE based on 5.5 version

Thanks.
Old 12/18/2009, 20:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
MHS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiding Conquer????
03/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hi all! I was wondering if it was possible to hide the Conquer icon located on the desktop... When i mean hide, i mean, making it not visible. Is it possible to rename it and change CO logo pic? Or is there someplace else like the recycle bin where you can store stuff that peps aren't likely to go
New WSG hiding spot (FC hiding)
12/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
This will show you how to hide in WSG when you are FC. I will show that in picture and in words. 1) Go to your base (with flag on you) 2) Go near wall as much as you can 3) In say, type "/sleep" 5) Say "look at me" And now in pictures step by step:
Hiding CO
10/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
what i need to know is if it is possible to actaully have CO running as a "background" program. i just got my computer back from a 5 month suspension and cant go on CO because my parents are bitches lol :rolleyes: is there a way to actually be in the game but not have the window on the screen or have the slot on the taskbar showing? tnx in advance text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=n00b question :P' border='0' alt='n00b question :P' />
hiding
10/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
any1 has a software that can hide cotobo when u open lots of cotobo cuz im using multiclient?
Hiding CO
11/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Well, someone on this forum linked to a program called TweakWindow and I DLed it and am using it, it's awesome. The problem is, it doesn't work with CO, which is what I wanted it for. My parents do not allow me to play and I want to be able to hide CO from them when it's running. WindowTweak is able to change the icon of programs, change their name, minimize them to the System Tray or totally hide them. I really need this to work for me, CO is my only outlet for relaxation and I refuse to stop...