Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Guide about Instruction changing without debugger

Discussion on [Request] Guide about Instruction changing without debugger within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Request] Guide about Instruction changing without debugger

Hello, for the ones who know about it... Is there another way I could get the current EIP (instruction pointer) on a running process (attached, for example, with MHS and without any live debugger), so I could pause the execution of that given process, get the EIP, and then trace back (manually) execution up to an instruction I wanted to change its behavior?

Well, probably while tracing back the execution I could get caught by instruction jumps (given an address, many many jumps could have thrown the EIP there, what could make life harder w/out a debugger). But it is a last resort method and maybe I can round down alternatives by triying and trying... who meant it to be easy anyway... heh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Changing details/info of soul.exe
10/22/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
Heys! here is another guide to changing details of soul.exe Download the attachment Install the program(30 day trial :/) Now in that program, click "Open File..." Now open your "soul.exe"
[Guide] Changing Cursor in Metin2 [ENG]
04/17/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
I was create this tutorial with my selfe. MafioPolska. Video on YouTube English Tutorial: (Please some moderator, translate it good) Specially for ElitePvpers by Mafiopolska. All rights reserved. ok, Here i gonna show you How To change cursor in Metin2.
[GUIDE] Changing the Opening Music
12/04/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Since the website insists that I post something as I haven't in several weeks, (well, years really, but still...) I thought I would share with you a simple edit to get rid of the annoying start up music and replace it with something cool. The opening music is in .mp3 format, and is a simple file called music.mp3. So take any mp3 you have on your computer, make a copy of it so you don't lose it in case of a patch, and rename it music. Then cut and paste that to C:/Program Files/Conquer...
[GUIDE]Changing Max Level(With Pictures!)
08/01/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
THIS IS FOR LOTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I always see people asking how to change max level so im making a picture guide of it! Step one: Go to Character.cs and Search(Ctrl+F) if (Exp > DataBase.NeededXP(Level) && Level The whole code should look like this if (Exp > DataBase.NeededXP(Level) && Level < SOMENUMBER) Somewhere under that should be: while (Exp > DataBase.NeededXP(Level) && Level < SOMENUMBER) Heres what mine looks like: