Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help me about file not found or corrupt

Discussion on help me about file not found or corrupt within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy help me about file not found or corrupt

please tel me how to do it this problem., i dont know how to do

Old 12/02/2014, 08:10   #2

You have downloaded it once more?
You have shut down your antivirus and your firewall when it's going to install the game?
Old 12/03/2014, 09:01   #3

no sir., why po? kapag mag install ng game shutdown po muna anti virus and firewall? ill try po

sir, ganun parin po wala din nangyari., file not found or corrupt caz.enc., please help me sir

shutdown antivirus and firewall.,
Old 12/09/2014, 11:31   #4

Yes sir i think more 4 times., yes i already shut down antivirus and firewall., i dont know how to do.,
Old 12/12/2014, 09:13   #5

You have tryed some other downloads? Or you have tryed to play on an other pc?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help me please about corrupt file
12/01/2014 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
boss., help me about file not found or corrupt., caz.enc.,
File Corrupt
11/17/2013 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Heyho liebe Community, so langsam habe ich echt keinen Plan mehr, was ich machen soll. Wenn ich das Spiel starte, kommt direkt eine Fehlermeldung, dass *.enc fehlt oder beschädigt ist. Im Internet habe ich dann eine Seite gefunden, bei der man alle *.enc Dateien runterladen kann, die erste Datei (abilitys.enc) hat funktioniert. Jetzt kommt städnig cont.enc und cabal.enc fehlt oder ist beschädigt. Ich habe auch im Internet den manual patch 367 geladen - ohne Erfolg. Auch eine Neuinstallation...
[tiny GUIDE] Solution for "file not found or corrupt!"
10/28/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Hello, Dear Users of ElitePvpers today I come with a big solution for those people that are asking about Cabal "file not found or corrupt!". ;) http://i.epvpimg.com/iT4Gh.jpg I bring a Solution in Easy 2 Steps. :pimp: Ok for the First Step you will need to download new manual update/patch for the latest version of the CABAL Online client. Upon completion of download ENSURE YOU HAVE DONE AN MD5 CHECKSUM on the file to check if your file has been downloaded completely
Corrupt File?
08/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
whenever i try and fly with my archer, it doesnt basically. it has the smoke animation, and he goes up, but then he just drops right away. on a different screen it shows him flying. i am not double clicking or anything....anyone have any ideas for a fix?