Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Craft hack or Force core upgrade hack?

Discussion on Craft hack or Force core upgrade hack? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Craft hack or Force core upgrade hack?

anyone have any ideas about this kind of hack? is this possible with just using CE?
Old 10/12/2009, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
No,with CE certainly not.
Old 10/12/2009, 18:15   #3

i think using olly =)
Old 10/12/2009, 22:51   #4

using olly... i tried livdebug and socket trace and tried seeing what happens when you don't have the mats and when you do... but when you don't simply nothing happens :S there's no "check" for it but when you do i'm still looking into the exact address.... also without lvidebug i was just looking around for crafting things and found a material address and NOPed it and what happens is in my craft thing everything is white as if it can be crafted and it doesn't show the mats for anything but idk if that's just a superficial change or not becuz I can't craft anything even if it's white
Old 10/14/2009, 10:12   #5

^

maybe theres another address to bypass the actual material requirements i want to help with the live debugging but with my low specs laptop I can't do that, try to craft things that you have the materials then see what addresses pop up or change