Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cabal DualClient VMWare

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal DualClient VMWare

Hey guys, i'm able to start the game i did the regedit thing, and the changes on the config.vmx. But now gameguard is giving error in the begin i tried to bypass but i can't anyone knows how to solve this so i can run cabal in vmware?

Thanks

by the way i was with w7 64 bit now im testing with xp sp3

Old 08/25/2014, 01:00   #2

How many VMware has set
Can you help me

Old 08/25/2014, 14:33   #3

dude i lost two days trying this sht and still nothing tryed sandbox, virtualbox, diferent versions of vmware.... nothing works, i cant bypass the fcking gameguard inside the virtual machine

« Finally!!! Found ALL SKILL AoE | I NEED CABAL DEVELOPER »

Similar Threads
cabal clients /vmware / RAM
10/11/2012 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
so 3 questions at once cabal clients : is there a way to compress their ram usage somehowe so that i can run the client under less than 512mb ram maybe?(say 342mb ram) vmware : is there anything alternative to vmware that would...
how to run cabal ph on vmware
07/30/2012 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
any one can help me to how to run cabal ph on vmware..please dont recommend to me to follow these intruction http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-guides-templates/1418504-vmware-solution-themida-protection.html because i already did my best to...
Cabal auf VMware bekommt einen Bluescreen///Cabal on VMware gets a blue screen
07/15/2011 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
German: Hallo Epvpers Com, Ich hab folgendes Problem, auf meinem PC hab ich Windows 7 64-Bit. Ich wollte gerne mit CR botten, Aber leider startet er unter WIndows 7 64-Bit nicht. Also hab ich mir VMware Workstation Runtergeladen dort Windows...
Cabal Win 7 x64 in Vmware 7
12/21/2009 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
So is anyone else having trouble running Cabal in Win7 x64 in Vmware 7. When i try to run it is says it can't run on a virtual Machine. Is there away to fix that so i can run it, becuz anyway i have tried it doesn't seem to work so any help would...
Vmware and Cabal
04/24/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Now that we have Cabalrider I want to setup several clients on Vmware Workstation 6.0. I've run games on vmware before botting but Cabal appears to be causing me more headache. I've entered the settings in the .vmk file to allow 3d gaming. I...