Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal EU - wich server is worth playing?

Discussion on Cabal EU - wich server is worth playing? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal EU - wich server is worth playing?

When Gladiator will be released im gonna start playing official cabal EU again ..

I'm not sure which server to start though, since I dont wanna start playing on an almost dead server ..
I see Jupiter and Mercury are mostly crowded, so I want some opinions from you guys which of them to chose =)
Old 04/13/2014, 19:54   #2

Received Thanks: 1,312
Wanna know exactly the same, would be nice if anyone could tell us on which one the community is activ and so on
Old 04/13/2014, 22:52   #3

since the join of Cabal EU, Cabal DE, IT, etc... all servers are well packed with players.
Choose whatever server you like....
Old 04/14/2014, 09:52   #4

Red Moon:Don't even think of starting here.There are some bots(not many but not worth to play).
Mars:You can start here,there are friendly people(people i've seen at least)and no hacks.
Mercury::We can call this server PRO PLACE!Nice one to start.It lags a bit.
Jupiter:Friendly players,but much lag.

I can say every server is worth to play expect Red Moon.
Old 04/15/2014, 00:40   #5

well channel wise (population) Jupiter has a lot more players.