Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My account have been blocked for no reason

Discussion on My account have been blocked for no reason within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My account have been blocked for no reason

Any cabal GM reading this,please assist me in unblocking my cabal account
Old 04/02/2014, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
You ask in a cheater forum for a GM to unban you?

Why don't you send a ticket to the Cabal server you play in. Explain that you've been banned for no reason and want to know for how long and a reason why. I think you'll get the answer there a little sooner than here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account 47 Games - > 25$ [Reason:No use]
11/05/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/497/kgbk.png Selling my account. Only trustable people Might trade for another steam account with CS:GO Also Accepting Steam Wallet Money
Reason to reset account.
06/21/2013 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hi guys. i left S4league for a month and my friend told me GM has reseted their accounts and asked me to show if my account reseted. i logged in and found 100K Pen and no equipment even 15+ Hp Skills . nothing weapon , clothes and skills. i decided to leave it forever :handsdown: cuse i have notime to make another account like the last however i wanna know the reason to reset my account and almost my friends account. :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:
account : Account is blocked. Reason: Hack Please contact support for more informatio
01/05/2012 - CrossFire - 5 Replies
Hallo! Ich gehe heute auf z8games und siehe da beim login Account is blocked. Reason: Hack Please contact support for more information and assistance. Thank you. Ingame geht noch rein. aber ich kann nix an meinen daten für meinen account ändern. -ICH HABE NICHT GEHACKT! 100% NICHT!- Wie lange ist das so, wie kontaktiere ich den support und warum was soll das -.-