Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error Code 6 Type 134 & Dcs

Discussion on Error Code 6 Type 134 & Dcs within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error Code 6 Type 134 & Dcs

Hi, I'm using CabalRider for SG and I constantly getting dcs due to error code 6 type 134. Can someone help me out in this? I get dc within just 5-10 mins and i have to recon. Please Help! Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Error code 6 type 174
02/28/2013 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
When I used No delay or No CD, after some hit, I'm disconected with error code 6 type 174 Who con help me bypass this error :( Thanks!
error code 6 type 194 help!
12/15/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hi to all I have a big problem I have DL the Game and Installed it with No problems, I have updated it with no Problems, BUT when I go in to the Game it is lagging from the Start, to 80% I can't get in to the World but when I can get in to the world it so bad that I can walk 5-10 fields and then I jump back 20-30 fields all the time. After couples of minutes I get a Disconnect with an Error Code: 6 Type: 194 It is very annoying because I haven’t had a chants to have a look at the Game. And...
error code 6 type 175
09/25/2012 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
hello is error code 6 type 175 bannable?
Have you experienced Error Code: 6 Type: 421 ?
06/17/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Have you experienced Error Code: 6 Type: 421? Any known solutions for this one - whitout having to re-install the game? Thanks
Different type of error
04/09/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
after installing both the torrent version and the multiple files from the chinese site this is the error i recieve after i click (Y) to install. http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5062/75705188.jp g im useing vista x64 with all drivers updated. Now i did try the English clients offered in the FAQ thread, and it installs fine. but that's not for the chinese open beta. Can anyone give me a hand here?