Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My experiments on Cabal NA(Stacking Items)

Discussion on My experiments on Cabal NA(Stacking Items) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My experiments on Cabal NA(Stacking Items)

Ok, So having read the "new" way of stacking for the dmg hack. I decided to try out some old tactics I used to use on Pservers when i would hack. Anyways, I am honor rank 4. So I went out and bought some Bo7c+0 and some Earring of Guards+0 as well. Hacked my level, and started first with the Bracelets. (I knew if it would work my alz drop amount would go to 1. I wasn't thinking I could hack my alz drop, but I was just testing to see if it would go to 1 alz drops so that I knew it was working) Turns out, after stacking for not very long MObs started dropping 1 alz. SWEET! So it works. Next, I tried to stack Eog+0....lol...didn't work out the way I thought. I go to FR just outside of town and start stacking while mobs hit me for like 10 dmg....and while i stack im looking to see it start dropping from 10 to something lower like 3 dmg or somthing....after a few mins of stacking, they started hitting me for 600-700 Damage!! ****! lol So, i've yet to score any honor rank 4 boF,Extortion Bracelets, or Bracelet of Brute. None are ever in the AH i'm curious to see if those would affect my dmg? Also, i've yet to try anyone know if Life absorb bracelets stack?
Old 07/27/2009, 17:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Def doesn't work, try that out since my WI keep dying on B2F and SoD, I can't tell if it will work with BoF+0/BoS+0 since they have no amp or add damage so probably won't work that well, it works perfectly for BoS+1 thought since I started with those. Extortion Bracelets or stacking HP autoheal or HP Steal doesn't work too, since I already try all of that.

Best of all it's to find a high lvl friend and use him as a tank for the mobs, then 1 Hit the mobs, that's how I do it on B2F. So far I've got splendid drops.