Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Levelling down

Discussion on [Question] Levelling down within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2009, 06:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
oh ****. my story quests are only at around 60+ @_@
Old 07/28/2009, 06:31   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by isoka23 View Post
Yeah, it's a lv98 Quest, history chain one so you need to do them all till that lvl and you will get patren-patren.
eRrrR ..i think its under "Story of Humans Scenario." i'm lvl 115 but its not yet available in the quest list...What should i do to unlock that scenario?
Old 07/28/2009, 08:36   #18

Just buy a Ring of Oath (e.g for Undead Grounds), Enter the Portal but don't exit, let time run out (2 mins). 53K Exp loss.
Old 07/28/2009, 09:09   #19

@TheCrafter

that's not the best way to reduce exp. patren patren is the best way. No world entry needed and lots of exp lost
Old 07/28/2009, 10:20   #20

I think I've read somewhere recently in this forum that there's a dungeon that will reduce your exp by 6 bars, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming but I think someone122 posted in one of his tutorials, but when I looked at it again it wasn't there. I think it was in the altar of sienna or forbidden island, can anybody confirm what the dungeon exp penalty is? thanks
Old 07/28/2009, 10:39   #21

not sure, but can be expensive if u will use altar of sienna or forbidden... maybe 6 bars for the forbidden if you have the minimum level requirement to enter w/c is 125? i think...
Old 07/28/2009, 12:31   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnqt View Post
I think I've read somewhere recently in this forum that there's a dungeon that will reduce your exp by 6 bars, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming but I think someone122 posted in one of his tutorials, but when I looked at it again it wasn't there. I think it was in the altar of sienna or forbidden island, can anybody confirm what the dungeon exp penalty is? thanks

your almost there.
all i can say as a tip is be observant. there is a trick thatll make you lose exp while your in ****** instead of gaining.. keep trying. too bad though i cant share it..DH is still not patch in PH.
Old 07/28/2009, 13:05   #23

my bypass is not working atm, gg blocks it. so too bad, i can't test if the stack hack is still working for cabal PH. FYI, bypass and the stack have 2 different protections, so even if my bypass is not working, stack hack may still work. for now, i can't tell if estsoft itself patched it, but so far, cabal itself hasn't updated yet. so im 80% sure it's still working if you have a bypass.
Old 07/28/2009, 14:28   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnqt View Post
my bypass is not working atm, gg blocks it. so too bad, i can't test if the stack hack is still working for cabal PH. FYI, bypass and the stack have 2 different protections, so even if my bypass is not working, stack hack may still work. for now, i can't tell if estsoft itself patched it, but so far, cabal itself hasn't updated yet. so im 80% sure it's still working if you have a bypass.
STACKING is still working in cabalPH. My bypass is still unrecognized by e-game. I did it a moment ago in my brother's character coz mine just leveled-up wtf it turns lvl 120 now i have no choice but to make a new char and do this neverending quest for patren-patren eRrrrrr!
Old 07/28/2009, 14:57   #25

you can still use ur lvl 120 char... just use higher bracelets
Old 07/28/2009, 15:21   #26

go to my post in cheats and exploits section... i updated it

there is now: how to loose bars...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2009, 15:28   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatrix View Post
you can still use ur lvl 120 char... just use higher bracelets
thats a problem to me coz all i have are 3 BOS+2. To use that DH i need 3 same type bracelets. Using Shout method ingame to look for it makes it obvious that im a damage hacker and my char will be in a watch list dang
Old 07/28/2009, 15:40   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTriggerHappy View Post
thats a problem to me coz all i have are 3 BOS+2. To use that DH i need 3 same type bracelets. Using Shout method ingame to look for it makes it obvious that im a damage hacker and my char will be in a watch list dang
if you use your mind well, youll know that 1 bracelet is all you need to do DH, 3 pcs only makes it stack faster. and one more thing when you do the DH, make sure you got enough alz to use to buy higher items. tha main purpose of DH is to get rich, not level up. if your not rich your nothing, just a cheap DH user.
Old 07/28/2009, 16:01   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalexpose View Post
if you use your mind well, youll know that 1 bracelet is all you need to do DH, 3 pcs only makes it stack faster. and one more thing when you do the DH, make sure you got enough alz to use to buy higher items. tha main purpose of DH is to get rich, not level up. if your not rich your nothing, just a cheap DH user.
Oh my! Use ur common sense idiot. i have a lot of alz the problem is if i try looking for BOS+1/2/3/4/5 or EO7c+1/+2/+3/+4 it will be obvious that i'll use it for damage hacking and my character will be in a watchlist. Oh my what are u doing in elitepvpers??
Old 07/29/2009, 04:23   #30

haha dont flame guyz
sorry that my pc is de paypay all the time
thing is the higher the lvl requirement for the dungeon the bigger exp lost if youll not finish it..
cant explain this clearly..i'm experiencing a(h1n1)kidding aside
for lvl 90 up-eod b1f
lvl 105 up-SOD eodb2f
lvl 115 up-ft b1f
lvl 125 to 170-ft b2f FI AOS

this is just a suggestion
am going to search for someone122's updated guide and thanks
pray for my virus hehe
Closed Thread