Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone know HOW the Mr. i3t3r dupe hack works?

Discussion on Does anyone know HOW the Mr. i3t3r dupe hack works? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Does anyone know HOW the Mr. i3t3r dupe hack works?

hyyy..

my name is KIm..

and i downloaded the i3t3r hack (dupe)..

i extracted the files to my cabal eXtreme server..

but how can i use it?

mfg Kim
Old 07/19/2009, 15:04   #2

Try the search function.
Old 07/19/2009, 21:16   #3

theres no good threat for that
Old 07/20/2009, 02:57   #4

elite*gold: 20
I3t3r is old and won't work anymore.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i3t3r hack
03/13/2011 - Cabal Online - 123 Replies
Deleted.
About i3t3r hack
02/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 153 Replies
First, sry to make u guys w8 here with no answer for your question. We working hard to fix some bugs and block every notice from GG to cabal's GM to make sure no1 got ban ingame when GG detected strange program running and we updating some new feature to make program working better, easier and yes, we need a few days to complete it, so plz w8 'till we release the full version , your patience is power to make us do it faster . Thx for your support :) added free 5 Days for the test version...
FAQ for I3t3rīs Hack!
01/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 22 Replies
This thread is a kind of FAQ. Not only for the test version of the hack. When the final version is released u can post the bugs here. Post the bugs you got ingame. Doesnīt metter if its a D/C,Error,problem with installation, a.s.o. I opened this thread to keep the other l3t3r hack threads clean of spam. 1. When its not possible to Login search for a process called :searchglow or something else in the teskmanager- then kill it and ull be able to log in again.
CABAL DUPE METHOD WITH i3t3r HACK :D
01/21/2008 - Cabal Online - 30 Replies
I cant believe myself, its very simple to dupe an item u see in a personal shop using little help of i3t3rs hack :D I found 7% magic amp orbs for myself i just kept click on that item, then i did something ELSE and i found 2 of those in my inventory ;O. I wont tell you exactly how to do it, if you are interested, offer me in ALZ only on Mars server! I wont sell it to more than 2-3 people to keep that dupe rly... secret :) Also, if u have 5post and u offer me 5kk - dont do it. Also thanks to...