Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Online on Steam Greenlight

Discussion on Cabal Online on Steam Greenlight within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Cabal Online on Steam Greenlight

This might be a good opportunity to bring new players to the game.
What's your thought about it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 17:20   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Official is **** with all the latest upgrade events and updates, nothing will bring more players.
Old 07/20/2013, 18:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Official is **** with all the latest upgrade events and updates, nothing will bring more players.
100% Right.
Old 07/20/2013, 19:02   #4

Quote:
I would still prefer to play on an official server instead of a p-server, which might be closed after a few days/weeks/months.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/20/2013, 19:43   #5

CABAL EU has a total of 3k players across every and all servers at peak time, make the numbers out yourself, but I think some pservers beat that number / server.
Old 07/20/2013, 20:01   #6

Quote:
CABAL EU has a total of 3k players across every and all servers at peak time, make the numbers out yourself, but I think some pservers beat that number / server.
Hm not sure about that, I haven't really played on any p-server since quite some time. As far as I know there are around 8.000 different Accounts logged in during one week. I kinda doubt that any (Cabal) p-server would reach over 1000 players at the same time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 20:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid View Post
Hm not sure about that, I haven't really played on any p-server since quite some time. As far as I know there are around 8.000 different Accounts logged in during one week. I kinda doubt that any (Cabal) p-server would reach over 1000 players at the same time.
And how did you get that info ? Mine came from the server itself so its 100% correct ^

and there are pservers that easily beat 1k in the past ,x gaming, elite, mystery.
Old 07/22/2013, 00:07   #8

Quote:
And how did you get that info ? Mine came from the server itself so its 100% correct ^

and there are pservers that easily beat 1k in the past ,x gaming, elite, mystery.
A little birdy told me 8.000 is easily possible over 1 week if there are 3.000 online during the peak times. So yea, it makes sense.

Yea in the past, but I highly doubt any p-server at the moment has such an amount of players online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2013, 07:16   #9

You can easy find out how much active Player have a Server on EU just look how much Birthday Rings are taken^^
Old 07/23/2013, 17:02   #10

That would bring SOME new players here , but *** ****. They wouldnt enjoy the game much, if they would go deep into this because of the hacks and economy changes of chinese boters (they are everywhere)
Old 07/24/2013, 14:52   #11

This is very good idea but one question... Is this CABAL NA OR EU ON GREENLIGHT?
No matters what saying nups from pservers.
Nups because on pservers is easier gain exp loot items etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cøurage View Post
You can easy find out how much active Player have a Server on EU just look how much Birthday Rings are taken^^
Most peoples even don't know about this package that's the true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cridery View Post
That would bring SOME new players here , but *** ****. They wouldnt enjoy the game much, if they would go deep into this because of the hacks and economy changes of chinese boters (they are everywhere)

xD Think the most botters are normal players who get a life (in EU)

And seriously now on EU it's hard to find farming bot (dungeon loop)
Old 07/24/2013, 15:41   #12

my opinion: RIP it's a clear shout out to new players and i kinda understand it, but considering we're talking about an game engine built somewhere in 2002 (not the release date, the build date) ... it's kinda logical for it to die in ~ 10 years without a solid player base ... based on estimation, in the last 2-3 years (new game engines) cabal lost about half of it's players or even more, so, for all of ya cabal players, enjoy it while it lasts
Old 07/25/2013, 03:34   #13

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 618/0/0
Quote:
Exactly, I've quit this game 4 years ago because of the pay to win and mass hacking/boting, also nothing new for ages.
Old 07/25/2013, 13:10   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fox View Post
Exactly, I've quit this game 4 years ago because of the pay to win and mass hacking/boting, also nothing new for ages.
Still, there must be a reason why people keep on playing Cabal Online or post in this forum, which is Cabal related

And to be honest, for me cabal was always about my guild and friends.
Thanks
1 User