Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Frage / Question

Discussion on Cabal Frage / Question within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Frage / Question

Hello

Ger: hi ich habe eine frage zu cabal wo sollte man mit lvl 9 leveln
? mit warrior ??

Eng:
hi I have a cabal to ask where should you leveling lvl 9
? with a warrior?

Bye
Old 06/28/2009, 17:01   #2

Open your map, and check the box at the down left corner (smthing about mobs) and you'll find the rite lvling spots.
Old 06/29/2009, 17:25   #3

OH ok thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Frage/Question]Cabal Rider for De
10/26/2010 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hello ,everybody says "Cabal Rider is Free for German Version of cabal!" But i cant really find a download-link for it , the homepage says (Cabalrider.net) i have to use the 1.0.10 version ,but where can i find it ? is it still working? also the homepage(CabalRider,Cabal hack,Cabal bot,CabalRider,bot Cabal, Cabalbot, CR, Cabalrider ph) says "Price for CabalRider de: 7€ / 30days" So its not free anymore? >.< If cabalrider is nothin for cabal.de anymore is there any other bot u could share...
CABAL CZ QUESTION
06/14/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello guys.i want know if exist some method to know the ip and port of cabal cz, because in client folder it dont have the internal file wiht ip and port, its use a launcher to enter in game, and i thing it have the ip and port in the launcher,but i donnt know how to get it,i want get this info for speedhack with cheat engine,because it dont work wiht using the launcher to enter in game.Tnks for all this is the cabal cz web: Cabal Online - Servidor en espaol -Comunidad Zero if someone...
Question: if cabal rider will work in cabal PH
05/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
im asking if cabal rider will work in cabal online philippines... is there any chance?