Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Skill Delay dll file

Discussion on No Skill Delay dll file within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No Skill Delay dll file

hi gud am/pm to admins.. can any one help me with my problem? i need a wh and nsd dll file can someone provided me this 2? thanks..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
No Skill delay
10/04/2021 - Perfect World - 38 Replies
OMG No Skill delay is working ^_^.. After messing around with CE. They do work.
Need NO DELAY SKILL
03/25/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
any 1 can tall me wher ei can find it? and if its posible how to configurate it by my self need fast answer need to become bringer =))))):pimp::bandit::bandit: :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: dont care if it gor viruses like trojan or warms , but i dont want Keyloggers ! thx before :P
Is there any "Known working" No Skill Delay or No Skill CoolDown Hack
09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hi, i've been roaming around for quite sometimes now and I still can't find any "Known working hack" for NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD (cooldown), I know it has before but now all I see is old thread and I doubt that those hax are still working. Does anyone know how to deal with this stuff? I've been playing around also to my CE 5.4-5.5 just to figure out how to deal with it but all I saw is the SpeedHack which is I don't need. It's very much fun to play the NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD than the...
AgBot Skill Delay Fix
01/06/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 57 Replies
This is what i do and seems to work pretty good. If u have a pet picking gold and items u may still have 3-5 sec delay between mobs but not 15-30 sec. Ok go into your agbot folder. Open up data folder, then find Skills txt file and open it. look for your Attack and Imbue Skills u use. example i use Wolfs thunderbolt lvl 44 as an attack skill look for this line:
success No skill delay but..
08/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
i successfully found the address for PH, no skill delay and actually there are many of them that are working.. the only problem is when too muck flooding with skills i got dc but its ok, my real problem is i like punching damn fast! but every punch missed, why is it? someone here help me how to solve this.. thx in advance and sorry for the english :)