Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Forgot Game Account PW

Old   #1

elite*gold: 105
Forgot Game Account PW

Hey,
Do you know what I can do? I forgot the Password from my Game Account and dont know what the name of the webaccount is. (I know, stupid) The woth of the account is about 500€.

Please help me!

Old 04/25/2013, 21:20   #2

elite*gold: 66
press the "forgot password" button and then they often say(depends on the game)
that a new password was sent to this email
If it works i would be pleased about a THANKS

Old 04/25/2013, 21:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/0/2
Hi welchen browser nutze denn so und haste irgendwann mal dein PW abgespeichert und gibt es eine ingame namen liste sprich Hall of fame oder so wo du dann dein namen suchen kannst. Und schau ma in deiner mail addresse nach ob du noch alte games news hast weil da steht oft der ingame name drin.
Mfg PADDI
Old 04/25/2013, 21:24   #4

elite*gold: 105
Ich rede speziell Vom "Game Account" von Cabal. Ich hab schon alles versucht um mich einzuloggen. Und ich hab keine ahnung wie der username von der Homepage heißt... also vom Webaccount. Das ist das Problem

Old 04/26/2013, 16:29   #5
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,934
Ist die Web-ID nicht die selbe wie die Game-ID? Also bei meinen Accounts ist es so.

« Request how to find adress of skill rank | Help me ^^ »