Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Best Alz farm place for a level 13x?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Alz farm place for a level 13x?

Could anyone tell meh or pm it?

Yours,
Aby

Old 05/22/2009, 09:31   #2

Can you use the Help Desk thread instead of starting new ones at each new question ?

Old 05/25/2009, 04:46   #3

The most botted spot today for farming is Fort Ruina, Auto Cannon EX spot. BTW I play in Cabal PH Mercury. This is where high level players (I saw bringers bot at this place) bot their main character, some players included here are Purple Midnight and FatalFencer of CabalPH Mercury (Special mention )

The second most botted spot today for farming is Undead Ground, Lihorn Spot (where there are tomb stones) Most of the bot I see here are farmers and not their main account, unlike in Fort Ruina.

These two spots are currently the best spots to farm for alz and for other equipments.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2013, 19:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnqt View Post
The most botted spot today for farming is Fort Ruina, Auto Cannon EX spot. BTW I play in Cabal PH Mercury. This is where high level players (I saw bringers bot at this place) bot their main character, some players included here are Purple Midnight and FatalFencer of CabalPH Mercury (Special mention )

The second most botted spot today for farming is Undead Ground, Lihorn Spot (where there are tomb stones) Most of the bot I see here are farmers and not their main account, unlike in Fort Ruina.

These two spots are currently the best spots to farm for alz and for other equipments.

tol pwede henge link.where makadwnload ng bot na yan

Old 11/11/2013, 18:19   #5

im always finding a thread in how to earn big using bot!!...... i know botters and they do sell alz in billions... i wonder how do they do that!!
Old 11/24/2013, 08:35   #6

they were crafting items for fort ruina

« is there tool for cabal na such as fuji trainer? | Another trick to avoid ban »