Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Some Cheats for start

Discussion on [Question] Some Cheats for start within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Some Cheats for start

Hey Guys!
I wanna come back to Cabal and i've never played with cheats. I want to play FA, Can u give me some cheats, and explain how to install them? I'm searching for something that is killing all monsters around me. I will be thankful.
Old 12/21/2012, 14:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Check the guides and hack section of the forum. Everything you need can be found there, most of the time. I assume you are looking for a bot. Perhaps check out Cabalrider in one of those sections. Cabalrider is also found in the Black market.
Sincerely.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Before i start...
05/23/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
hi ,i want to make a game ,which'll be familiar to Dark Orbit ,but i'm wondering of bugpoints copyright's... I want to add into my game as a ship goliath ,vengeance ,leonov ,phoenix and big boy (maybe i add rest of ships except of new ones) ,then some NPC's and DO maps background. I want to use old renders of these ,not the new ones. + I want make my game online. I don't know if it's illegal if i use old DO renders in my game and make it all online. May i first ask BP ,if i could use...
[Question]A good start ?
12/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Ok , so i tried it before , failed and now i want to try it again ( and i really want to learn this time ) . After watching alot of tutorials i finally understood something about c# and i want to give it a try but i don't really know what source should i use ( i can't use just a base because i have no idea what to do ) so i was thinking on using arco's 5165 source ( yeah , i know it has alot of bugs and it's unstable but after looking into it i understood how to add/remove...
[Question] Source - where to start?
10/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok so i asked this question in another topic and got this reply Now i kinda understand this but it need more elaboration. I know i first need to connect with a client via handshakes and all that but how? I suck at networking and ive tried alot of guides ad stuff and still cannot seem to do it.
[Question] How to start event ?
03/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I found this line at a quest : when 20005.chat."Die Piraten!" with pc.get_level()>=15 and game.get_event_flag("815event")>0 begin How can i start the event "815event" ??? At OX event it's easy but i didn't understand how it works ?! To open OX you just need to write /open | | or /open OX event and works :D but if i write /open 815event open again OX event :rtfm: so how can i start this event and the other event ???
[QUESTION]How do you start Quizshow
11/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
title.. on the 5165 source that was released these past few days? I've tried /quizshow start /quizshow /quiztest77 and more similar. Is it even working?