Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Use ACC TRANSFER WHEN UR ACC BANNEd

Discussion on Use ACC TRANSFER WHEN UR ACC BANNEd within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Use ACC TRANSFER WHEN UR ACC BANNEd

PLZZ ELP CAN BE USE ACC TRANSFER while ban char it u chances to back my char thats true???
Old 10/21/2012, 09:19   #2

Nope, it's not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2012, 11:48   #3

you can't. move on. use more cheats then farm again
Old 10/21/2012, 11:50   #4

elite*gold: 8
Received Thanks: 1,276
No
Old 10/21/2012, 18:59   #5

even you transfer your character, your account in cabal is still block even you can access the item shop in the website.
yes, maybe you can transfer your char. through website login, but the cabal acc is still block
Old 10/23/2012, 05:39   #6

try to risk your money. ^_^
Old 10/23/2012, 06:40   #7

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepjen View Post
even you transfer your character, your account in cabal is still block even you can access the item shop in the website.
yes, maybe you can transfer your char. through website login, but the cabal acc is still block
can't get this.. maybe he's asking if he can use accnt trans when he's account got blocked.. I also thought of this idea but i never tried because i don't want to risk money.. you can use account trans because you don't have to log in the banned account in game right? all you have to do is to access the account in the portal.. so the answer is maybe yes and maybe no.. just try it so we may know
Old 10/23/2012, 09:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzmontenejo View Post
can't get this.. maybe he's asking if he can use accnt trans when he's account got blocked.. I also thought of this idea but i never tried because i don't want to risk money.. you can use account trans because you don't have to log in the banned account in game right? all you have to do is to access the account in the portal.. so the answer is maybe yes and maybe no.. just try it so we may know
The answer is BIG NOOOOO. because i already try in before. but you will end up to a message "Account Block"... sorry...
Old 10/23/2012, 11:58   #9

yeah me too try it but it wont work to be get busy i just made a new 1 for 4 days and boom back in business
Old 10/24/2012, 17:41   #10

maybe he means the char not the account ..

transfer ur main char on a clean account ...
will the clean account be blocked too if u transfer ur char?
Old 10/26/2012, 09:45   #11

tried it... it will only say "account sender is blocked". just move on... make new one cheat to the max then thats it... blocked again hehehe

tried it... it will only say "account sender is blocked". move on... make new account cheat to the max... then be blocked again hehehe! good thing i saved some of my account. didn't use cheats... somehow i have a highlevel char that i can use in game hehehe