Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how change lvl monsters

Discussion on how change lvl monsters within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how change lvl monsters

how can i change the lvl of the monsters in chaos arena? Or how i can complete chaos arena easierst way?
Old 10/04/2012, 05:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
aoe,wh,bm3/bm2+aura and nsd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to change the #of following monsters in vac hack CE
02/13/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Quick question I've been looking around and can't really find anything on this. Im using the vac hack on occasion and I'm trying to figure out how to change the number of monsters that I can have following me at one time. Im sure its simple but Im kinda new to this so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great thanks!
Change monsters respawn time. How?
01/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
How to change the spawn time of a monster. For example, I want Mevshuta (boss) to only respawn every 60 seconds. How do you do that?
change color of 1 sort of monsters?
12/16/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
hey, i know how to change al monsters in purple >> delete kalonline/data/monsters/clothers/tex but i want to change only one sort ( like water dragons ) maybe by changing 1 file in that map? is that possible? and how can i do that? gzz
[help] how to change monsters in stage?
11/27/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
pano po palitan ung monster sa 1st stage ng boss, ung prang ginagawa nilang job change hack... gusto ko po kc ilagay si Bultaros sa 1st stage ng Mana Valley eh pra makakuha ng Purified Mana Weapons... alam ko po mg-edit ng KOM at paganahin... need help pls...post bgo mg Dec.1
how can i change monsters speeds
05/14/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
what do i need to change in monster.csv /data.pak to make the monsters come fast to me with the vac hack