Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VMWARE for multi client

Discussion on VMWARE for multi client within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VMWARE for multi client

how to set up vmware for cbal online?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] Multi Client VMware setup for any game (pic.s included)
11/08/2011 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 316 Replies
Setup IF YOU DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND USE VMWARE WORKSTATION 6.5 BETA (LINK IN GUIDE) THEN DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TRYING THIS Have you ever wanted to have 2 bots running, a shop setup, and play your favorite character all at the same time on 1 PC? This guide will show you how to do this with the newest version of VMware Workstation 6.5 Beta (free for now). As many of you may have tried with older versions of VMware playing a lot of games in a virtual machine either REALLY sucked or wouldn't...
Multi Client Using VMWare Error!
08/14/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello Guys! I've successfully installed VMWare Workstation 7.1.4 today with a guest OS "Windows 7 Pro" and my host is "Windows 7 Ultimate" 32 bit. When I installed the Cabal Helix client inside the virtual machine and after clicking for it to run, it gives me his error(see pic below). http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/319/unledace.p ng I've also inserted this following lines inside the .vmx file. svga.vramSize = 268435456 monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"