Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make it clear!

Discussion on Make it clear! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make it clear!

Is there atm a working cabal hack and a working cabal bypass (eu)?
tnx
Old 02/15/2009, 21:43   #2

No if you mean a free one . Yes if you want to pay for CabalRider / CabalBot
Old 02/16/2009, 19:51   #3

Hhmm what are u talking about? I spended like 30mins to find free bypass on This forum and using ce 5.5 it works fine. I can use speedhack etc. But because i wanted to use dmg/def hack too and ppl said brace/earring method dont work anymore i found out, after 2 hours searching how u can use it with just ce and ur own items. Atleast i can do def hack but dmg hack is a bit harder.
Old 02/17/2009, 16:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShadow1 View Post
Hhmm what are u talking about? I spended like 30mins to find free bypass on This forum and using ce 5.5 it works fine. I can use speedhack etc. But because i wanted to use dmg/def hack too and ppl said brace/earring method dont work anymore i found out, after 2 hours searching how u can use it with just ce and ur own items. Atleast i can do def hack but dmg hack is a bit harder.
Dmg hack is permamently disabled on EU, only if you bypass it via package editing && etc..
Old 02/17/2009, 17:49   #5

bypass can always be found, you just have to know where to look for it or make your own bypass