Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Erasing top 10 record in dungeon

Discussion on [Help] Erasing top 10 record in dungeon within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Help] Erasing top 10 record in dungeon

Hi guys! I just want to ask if you can help me clear my record in Chaos arena. Apparently i entered chaos arena level 3 even though i am in a high level character. I did not recognized the time left and i finished it very fast. I know it sounds stupid but its my mistake and im looking for a solution. Any hacks or cheats you can teach me or some advice you can give me? i willing to use other characters just to erase that record coz some records in dungeons i've seen them finished it in seconds. i hope you can help me. BTW im playing cabal NA. Thanks in advance...
Old 09/10/2012, 13:09   #2

1st: I think you should enter fitted CA only. That will advoid suspicions. Try another CA like CA4.
2nd: In other dungeons, be patience.
Old 09/10/2012, 15:17   #3

u cant
Old 09/10/2012, 15:39   #4

is that so so i'll just make a new character now and let this be a lesson to me. thanks for your answers. that was a hell of a character... requesting the thread to be closed...
Old 09/10/2012, 16:45   #5

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
#Closed (as requested)
Closed Thread