Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal gameguard problem

Discussion on Cabal gameguard problem within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Cabal gameguard problem

when i start cabal it took me over 40 munites to pass gameguard there is no corrupt cabal files because cabal is working fine when i use a bypass is anybody having the same problem?
Old 09/06/2012, 10:20   #2

Would be helpful if you post which version of cabal your playing and which bypass your using. Just saying it took you 40minutes to get past the GG is not helpful at all.

Currently EU and all versions run by GM.com is offline to fix the map error which crashes the game client.
Old 09/06/2012, 11:25   #3

im using cabal PH version and i used k9crow's unpacked bypass for cabal PH ep8
Old 09/06/2012, 15:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigrolac View Post
when i start cabal it took me over 40 munites to pass gameguard there is no corrupt cabal files because cabal is working fine when i use a bypass is anybody having the same problem?
^^ CABAL PH right? Well, a 'bypass' is named as such because it 'skips' a certain procedure, which is GameGuard. Maybe you need to have the client updated.
Old 09/07/2012, 13:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyCHX View Post
^^ CABAL PH right? Well, a 'bypass' is named as such because it 'skips' a certain procedure, which is GameGuard. Maybe you need to have the client updated.
gameguard auto updates it self and im fully updated to EP8