Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

where in eod b1f should u turn of aoe

Discussion on where in eod b1f should u turn of aoe within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
where in eod b1f should u turn of aoe

im merga hunting..any help
Old 08/31/2012, 07:29   #2

If you use wallhack, go in and kill all the mobs with aoe. Then just go to Merga room and start killing him. You will notice when you see Mergareph so if that is the case turn off your aoe.

If you don't use wallhack just stop using aoe when you get to the Flesh Golems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2012, 07:54   #3

thanks i'll try it later...
Old 09/04/2012, 07:30   #4

if you want to just hunt merga for the ring ,,you just bypass all other quests using wallhack and just dp the quest for the golem because you will need to spawn merga i his room. And some instances that you want to finish the whole quest,, turn off your aoe from the start because you will kill all lady zombie ,babayaga, warrior for the spirit quest and also the treasure chest and rettooth. Hope this help..
Old 09/04/2012, 14:37   #5

what? truth is u dont need to kill anything.... :| and u dont need to click any quest, just need wallhack :F i usually kill all golems ( 5 chests) and 3 bosses before golems it gives u total 9 chest with merga and i droped ring in 37 th run