Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL PH PERMANENT SUSPENSION FOR DUNGEON ABUSERS

Discussion on CABAL PH PERMANENT SUSPENSION FOR DUNGEON ABUSERS within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CABAL PH PERMANENT SUSPENSION FOR DUNGEON ABUSERS

Last July 27, 2012, more than a thousand of users got banned due to dungeon hack. (including my main character hehe ). According to e-games ph, the account suspension is PERMANENT, and any appeals for account release made in any of their support or community sites shall be denied. Im just wondering Dungeon hack are not included in their game policies before, and also the penalty and offense for this. I just want to know your reactions about this. What can you say about their game policy update? Thanks!
*** bless you haters!!
Old 08/06/2012, 08:33   #2

that's what we call maximum ban hammer...
Old 08/06/2012, 08:50   #3

cabal ph is doing well right now..so for all the people said that cabal ph GM are lazy.. now eat your sh*t
Old 08/06/2012, 09:59   #4

i think 'cabal ph management checkd all accounts now. including dungeon ticket/DP hack ..so wait for the next suspension . . .
Old 08/06/2012, 10:45   #5

its not included but it says abusing of exploits and bugs
Old 08/06/2012, 11:24   #6

If it is permanent I would not call it suspended. Or am I missing the point here? Somebody explain please.... Are they telling us something...? Hidden messages always makes me wonder...

@topic.
Policies and rules are always changing... There is no law that says that if you release rules, legal statements, policies, disclaimers or any ruling and legal documents, you can't changed it. We (user and abusers) are always at their(publisher/developer) mercy - that is one disadvantage in joining a virtual world.

Specifically, they did not include dungeon hack. But hack and exploit, I'm pretty sure, was included(correct me if I'm wrong).

However, I still think that they sucks at implementing this rules and policies. I'm not complaining, in fact I'm happy about it. With their negligence, I can do my thing.
Old 08/06/2012, 13:06   #7

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
@myNameIsForrest
Whenever they change something in the game policy, they have to make us accept them again (as far as I know that is the habit in every online game). But yes, they included it in some sort of ''3rd party software usage is not allowed'', so Cheat Engine, Macros... are all not allowed, of course it is harder to tell when someone uses a Macro, but whenever someone uses something that is not included in the game, they know that they are trying to get an advantage over other players, which is bannable.

I'm glad PH finaly starts banning, took long enough.
Old 08/06/2012, 14:21   #8

@bartbilf
its bcuz of the new management
Old 08/06/2012, 14:59   #9

yeah it is give me a jealous for PH people they can dp hack like no tomorow hahhaa
now no more jealous ^^
Old 08/06/2012, 16:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@myNameIsForrest
Whenever they change something in the game policy, they have to make us accept them again (as far as I know that is the habit in every online game). But yes, they included it in some sort of ''3rd party software usage is not allowed'', so Cheat Engine, Macros... are all not allowed, of course it is harder to tell when someone uses a Macro, but whenever someone uses something that is not included in the game, they know that they are trying to get an advantage over other players, which is bannable.
That is true. But they make sure that we only have 2 option: 1 Accept the policy and play or 2 do not accept and do not play. Still I would say, when we choose to play, we are at there mercy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
I'm glad PH finaly starts banning, took long enough.
I'm playing cabal for two years. This event is yearly. After this mass banning next will be mass hacking, then it will lay low for a while. It will look like peaceful, but underground new hacks and exploit are being discovered. Then December will come and new hacks will be available at the market. Then, you know what happens next... mass banning->account hacking->lay low->new hacks/exploit->mass banning... the cycle goes on...

This has been routine for the last 2 years that I was playing... On my research, this was also the routine before I joined the game. Believe me, our previous publishers knows how to make money. I'm not saying that they were responsible with the hacking and exploits. I'm saying that they knew how to take advantage of it. Remember that we were one of the few that had bailout system.

But now I'm not sure if this will be the case, there has been change of publisher... But take note, this new publisher is the provider of an online game witch they say bot is "legal". The might as well legalize cabalrider one of this day-->>(who knows! That will be the end of the business farmers).

To All:
This is only my observation, you may or may not agree, but this is what my eyes see...
Old 08/07/2012, 03:46   #11

The point is the penalty for the hacks are different, Dungeon Hacking is not included in their list of illegal activities before.

Damage Hacking, Area of Effect Hacking, Map Hacking, Nation Hacking, Item Slot Hacking
Penalty: Permanent ACCOUNT BAN (no chance for Bail-out)

Item Hacking | Possession/generation of duplicate or hacked items
Penalty:ACCOUNT BAN | Item confiscation

Other Forms of Hacking (ex. Inventory Space Hack)
Penalty: INDEFINITE ACCOUNT BAN

Selling or Advertising of Bot Programs, Hack Tools, Hack Sites or other similar cheat programs or services

Penalty: PERMANENT Account Ban

Botting/Speedhacking

Bail Out Rates and Penalties:

Offense Penalty
1st Offense 100 EP Bail OR Permanent Ban
2nd Offense 500 EP Bail OR Permanent Ban
3rd Offense 1,000 EP Bail OR Permanent Ban
4th Offense 2,000 EP OR Permanent Ban
5th Offense Permanent Ban

Anyway thank you guys.
Old 08/07/2012, 04:07   #12

@myNameIsForrest
i think not the whole CR thingy.... cuz CR has WH and AOE
i think its only the AFK bot w/ Auto atk/Kill Mobs auto pots and auto loot .....
Old 08/07/2012, 11:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by myNameIsForrest View Post
That is true. But they make sure that we only have 2 option: 1 Accept the policy and play or 2 do not accept and do not play. Still I would say, when we choose to play, we are at there mercy.

I'm playing cabal for two years. This event is yearly. After this mass banning next will be mass hacking, then it will lay low for a while. It will look like peaceful, but underground new hacks and exploit are being discovered. Then December will come and new hacks will be available at the market. Then, you know what happens next... mass banning->account hacking->lay low->new hacks/exploit->mass banning... the cycle goes on...

This has been routine for the last 2 years that I was playing... On my research, this was also the routine before I joined the game. Believe me, our previous publishers knows how to make money. I'm not saying that they were responsible with the hacking and exploits. I'm saying that they knew how to take advantage of it. Remember that we were one of the few that had bailout system.

But now I'm not sure if this will be the case, there has been change of publisher... But take note, this new publisher is the provider of an online game witch they say bot is "legal". The might as well legalize cabalrider one of this day-->>(who knows! That will be the end of the business farmers).

To All:
This is only my observation, you may or may not agree, but this is what my eyes see...

It's a part of their market strategy )
Old 08/08/2012, 05:31   #14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by myNameIsForrest View Post

To All:

@myNameIsForrest

i agree w/ you cabal rider is not Permanent Ban..!! why its b'coz they get money from CR

if i re call the history of cabal ph on my experience playing this game i dont use 3rd party program or etc.
but why i dont use cheat or hacks ?? B'coz i'm afraid that my account might get ban.

" after looking in my cabal PH folder i see something on my (Game guard) folder..
every time that they update or 1st time download of cabal ph >> there is always a Cabal rider on your game guard folder.. " they tell us not to use 3rd party program but they put it on their files??
Old 08/09/2012, 07:32   #15

Yeah it's a cycle =)