Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

little help :) ( Part 3 )

Discussion on little help :) ( Part 3 ) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking little help :) ( Part 3 )

hi kiro4kuro
as usual i come with more noob questons but still i need these answers !!!

1-how to unban account ( for my friend ) i try in ( ) site but it always get me to music site xD ?

2-what is the story line quests ? ( there is Rank Quests + Normal + others )

3-what is Glory potions ?and where i find them ? or how to craft them ?

4-what are these quests ( ) coz i can't find them ?

thats all for today !!
i hope i help u find something to make today^^
Note : <3 kiro4kuro
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2009, 09:39   #2

1. I don't know how to unban an account ... a friend used a "bug" and he unbanned himself but he didn't told me how to do it . It's useless anyway ... the GMs or the Admins know who they banned and as soon as they see your friend they will ban him again and again ....

2. About story line quests . Here is how rank up goes :

First :Rank quests

lvl 10 : rank 2
lvl 20 : rank 3
lvl 30 : rank 4
lvl 40 : rank 5
lvl 50 : rank 6
lvl 60 : rank 7
lvl 70 : rank 8
lvl 80 : rank 9
lvl 90 : rank 10
lvl 100 : rank 11

After you do rank 11 you don't have any rankup quests left right ? Well to rank up from 11 you need to complete Story line quests . what are storyline quests ? Many and boring quests ....

Rank up quests are under the tab : "your class" ( Warrior , Wizard , Blader , Force Blader , Force Shielder , Force Archer )
Sotyline quests are under the tab : "your natal town" ( ****** Ice for WA and FS , Desert Scream for WI and BL and Green Despair for FA and FB )

After completing all you get to choose nation ( Capella / Procyon ) from a lvl 95 quest . Every nation has it's bonuses ... I'll post some screenshots later if you need .

And then you will be able to make rank ups : 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 ,16 ,17

But from what I remember , I told you that you can gain honor from those quests right ... ? Well you don't gain too much .... you can make like class 3 I think ... but just if you complete all . Added some more info ^^ .

3. Glory potions are pots that can drop in MF or you can craft them from Formula cards . The lvl 3 ones give 1000 honor per pot .

4. I believe that are the Story line quests ... never completed them all but I can remember the ones with the names : Lord of Destruction , Silverwood .

And don't call them "Noob questions" ... We all need some help in the beginning .

Good luck

Ps : If you have any other questions post here and I'll answer after school .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/12/2009, 15:40   #3

Thumbs up ty kiro4kuro

1st of all thank you kiro4kuro ,

2nd i know rank up quests ( thanks to u offcourse )

3rd story line quest ( my natural town quest ) is over for me ,i am FB and my natural town is GD and i finish all below quests ( final is invistegation of the missing ) and their are some quests that came up like ''Strange Phonemenon''
is that what u mean by story lines ?

4th yes i like to see ur screen shots

5th if u can tell me the name of Formula card to make Glory potion or where i can buy it ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2009, 17:31   #4

Ok I checked through official forum because I said I never did all story-line quests . There says that you must complete an amount of Story-line quests ( they say it's pretty big ) and then you get a heading/tab named War Clouds . The last quests ( the 5'th ) is for choosing nation . Also I read and found the story-line quests ( actually the headings ) you must complete to get the quest War Clouds : The Apocalypse , Missing King , The war, Cabal vs. Cabal , and The story of humans . So for you now it's very good because you completed all the GD quests and I think you got the heading you need to complete for receiving War Clouds .

+ To make it short and clear : Now you do the following quests : The Apocalypse , Missing King , The war, Cabal vs. Cabal , and The story of humans . After this you will get the quest War Clouds , you complete it and you have nation .

Here are the screenshots :

I think I must win to see Winning Bonus for Procyon xD ....

Now about that Formula Card . Formula cards are build like this : Formula card no. xx .... and it has the thing you craft in description ... Sorry but I don't know the number of Formula card for Glory Pots ... I think nobody knows all Formula cards ... Usually Glory Pots are sold in Webshop ... I attached the picture in my first reply .

-Edit- : Guess what ? I found the Formula card number ^^ : Formula Card No. 116 ( Glory Potion (Lvl 3) )

Thats all I can do ...

Godd luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/12/2009, 18:26   #5

Talking me again

1st - i understand what u mean by story line now ,the only prob that i don't know when it will open to me to take !!!

2nd - i was making my rank up quests and i get asteral bike bonus ( and i have its attack too ) but when i right click on it it says needs key ??!!
what is the key and how i find it ?

3rd - as u know i am FB . can u tell me how many curses can i use on my enemy ? (like buffs only 5 ) ??

Note : i start craftimg today and i make my 1st Shadow gloves of brof from 1st time the only prob that i faced is how to make the right gloves of Amp. any hints ?

ty again for ur efforts
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2009, 18:44   #6

Humm. I know i'm not kiro4kuro bui i do a guide for you too.
Ok if u don't know how to do the rank up quests look here!
ScreenShot:

Here's skill rank bar:

3. Glory potion:
ss:
U can find it on CC webshops or alz webshops...
4. Maybe u will know what u get in class rank up quests to 6...
a) 1 u get a combo( )
b)2. u get a aura ( )
c)3. u get bm1 ( )
d)4. guild creation
e)5. bm 2 ( )

That's all for now..

Ty =P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/12/2009, 21:38   #7

Ok looks like took me less than 1h .

1. I told you they say you must do an amount of thread (pretty big ) ... they don't know what quests you have to make .... Why ? Because there are many ...

2. I will explain you Astral boards and bikes stuff .

Ok . First Astral board . As you can probably know you get Astral board skill at rank 5/6 can't remember good . Well there are two types of boards . But better start with the beginning . Here is a picture of a board : . To summon it you need this skill : . It's the one I told you at the beginning . Now about that types :

First : There are boards that you can summon without that skill . You right click it and you get on your board . Here is how you can recocgise them : .

Second : The ones you need the skill to use . Those are usually better . And they don't have that written at the end .

But for both you need a board key of course :

Now bikes . There are two types too . But you need the bike skill for both , which you get at the end of rank 9 quest .

First type : Bike simple . It's just a simple bike . It's smaller than the second one ...

This is the picture of it after you summon it . I can't find a key picture . But in your quest you were required to find a "Fake" Bike key and give it to Patren . Eh that is the key for the second bike . The first's ones key looks the same except it doesn't have that black thing at the end .

Second type : Bike RW3 . This one gives more defense so it's better . And it's bigger

Ok , as you know the skill looks like this : .

Additional info to prevent other questions ^^

Q : Where do bikes drop ?
A : In dungeons starting from EOD b1f . It can drop in Cests or at the Final Boss , depending on the dungeon .

Q : I saw different bike colors . What means this ?
A : The bikes can be Upgraded using Plasma Kits . Max upgrade is + 7 like the armors / weapons . Every upgrade changes the bike's color .

Q : Can boards be upgraded too ?
A : No .

Ok I think thats all for Bikes / Boards .

3. By curses I think you mean debuffs . Well debuffs are good just at Big Bosses in Dungeons . I recommend you use just the Trandescender ones . Are the best .

4. To get at the next level of crafting ( for you bluestin at the moment ) You need to make Item of Amp. and then Item of Proof . The Item of Amp . must be Sword/Magic amp +1% . Otherwise you can't make the Proof Item . As for Basic Crafting , you must Find Formula Cards for eppauletes of proofs (+ , +2 , +3 , +4 and so on ) <- Some items require a Basic craft level .

Sorry if this post is long and borring .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/12/2009, 21:57   #8

Wink Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiro4kuro View Post
i am currently navigating from my mobile phone and screen keyboard is not something you call confortable...give me max 1h and i will edit this post answering to all your questions
i am waiting for ur answers as usual
i have course now and i will be out fo 2h so take ur time .
Old 01/13/2009, 19:33   #9

Hi i'm again ^^

maybe u will know how to craft? =P
first reach lvl 50 and class rank 6
then go to PL(portlux) and go to the magic merchant
click on him and click quest
then click "...transmutter..."
after this u must go to BI,DS & GD then u must go to PL and again click on him and click again "quest"
click now finish the quest...
so now u must only choose a transmutter( )

Then click "C" and click on the craft box.

and happy crafting ^^ u find all materials from mobs/NPC or personal shops maybe in webshops ^^

That's all for now
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2009, 00:11   #10

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
This guide has been posted on lot of other forums,but to help out a litle bit more, after finishing the Force Blader story line,to start up ur story quests for nation u only need this done, dont bother finishing them all,only if you play on oficial and need the money(maybe)
he Truth About The Research Group (10 quests)
- The investigation Committee
- Markus's Excitement
- The Worry of the Merchants
- The Officer's Recommendation
- The Problem Child, Naain
- The uncontrollable Arionell
- The Worried Aike
- Bein's Request
- The Items Naain Stole Away
- Naain's Laboratory

The Sage Tower (1 quest)
- The Appointment of the 8th Sage

The Book of Apocalypse: Part 1 (6 quests)
- Veradix's Visit
- Veradix's Request
- Captian Mark's Test
- The Legacy of the Sages
- The Fighter Who Leads the Stars

The Secret Organization: Part 1 (7 quests)
- The Flow of Destruction
- The Concern of the Guards
- The Leader of the Knights, Luaan
- Maintaining Order
- The Opposition of the Merchants
- The Owner of the Emblem
- Reporting to Veradix

The Secret Organization: Part 2 (7 quests)
- The Beginning of Another Search
- The Cranky Alchemist
- Tesky's Conditions
- The Shady Wizards
- The Wizard's Laboratory Part 1
- Arionell, Immersed in Trouble
- The Wizard's Laboratory Part 2

The Book of Apocalypse: Part 2 (5 quests)
- Sirius' Summoning
- The Second Piece
- The Third Piece
- Apocalypse Card
- Veradix's Destiny

The Book of Apocalypse: Part 3 (10 quests)
- The Second Knight
- Another Knight
- The Search
- The Troublesome Investigation
- A New Colleague
- Promise of a Meeting
- Clue 1
- Clue 2
- The Last Card
- The Last Knight (You’ll get the Map Code here)

The Sword of the Guardian (18 quests)
- The Vanished Knight
- The Owner of the Third Card
- Pursue, Patren
- Arionell? Aike?
- Sacrifice
- Sirius' Letter
- Port Lux, Heathens
- Arionell Leaves
- The Sacrifice of the Heathens
- Candid Provocation
- The Undead Clan
- The Return of Arionell
- The Restless Companion Star
- Maintaining Battle Lines
- Bitter Enemies in the Same Boat
- The Altar of Blizzard
- Another Beginning
- The Outbreak of War

The War (7 quests)
- The Burgeoning War
- The Void in Order
- The Dissolution of the Merchants
- Conveying a Cryptogram
- Guerilla Warfare
- The Mechanic Demons
- An Armistace Agreement

The Missing King (20 quests)
- Doubt
- The End of Wandering
- Patren's Wherabouts
- The Discovery of the Survey Party
- Silverwood's Identity
- The Clan Master
- The Sad Arionell
- Meeting in the Seaside Cave
- The Spy in the Tower
- The Child with the Revelation
- The Plant Clan and the Wizards
- A Union with a Stern Customer
- Tesky's Aid
- The Tiny Onwer of the Red Jungle
- Betrayal
- The Land of the Metal Clan
- The Ties of the Heathens
- The Truth Told by the Aldebaran
- The Arrow that Lost Its Master
- The Dark Clan and the Cabal

Cabal Vs. Cabal (27 quests)
- Mystic Blade
- The Truth of the Seventh Core
- The Location of the ASC Core
- Prometeus
- ASC Controller
- The Conclave of the Metal Clan
- The Ancient City of Ruins
- The Nature of the Wizards Guild
- The Steel Alliance
- The Advent of Destruction
- A Child Is Crying
- Betrayal
- The Wound
- They Enemy, Silverwood
- The Return of Sirius
- The Unraveling Plot
- The Land of the Undead
- The Enemy Behind(g) the Wall of Ice
- Where Is Aldebaran
- The Third Sage
- Confrontation with a Traitor
- Sorrow
- Yuan's Preparations for the End
- The Legacy Hidden in the Tower
- What Naain Saw
- The Vampire Rigel
- The Incomplete Succession

War Clouds (5 quests)
- The Foolish War
- The Life-Threatening Cold
- The Unceasing Rain
- The Wrath of the Shrine Guardian
- The Tower of Sages, Divide ~~ At this quest you can chose that nation,Procyon ,or Capella, after chosing the nation you can go up and continue the class ranks aka BSLVLUP quests ,there is a total of 7 quest.
Each quests gives you new posibility's,stacking up more buffs,more stats,more HP, improving your battle mode's and aura,unlocking higher lvl attacks for board /bike,increasing the nr of combo which can be done with them,increasing the duration of the buffs(very usefull for short duration buffs like AOS ,Cats Regen,bear vitality fury shout,and more.)
Old 01/18/2009, 17:23   #11

For german guys ^^
:

Dieser Führer ist auf Los anderer Foren bekannt gegeben worden, aber, einem litle heraus zu helfen biß mehr nach der Fertigung der Kraft Blader Handlung, um ur Geschichtesuchen nach Notwendigkeit der Nation u nur oben zu beginnen getanes dieses, stören nicht, sie alle zu beenden, nur, wenn Sie auf oficial spielen und das Geld benötigen (möglicherweise) er Wahrheit über die Forschungsgruppe (10 Suchen) - Der Untersuchung Ausschuss - Markus' s-Aufregung - Die Sorge der Kaufleute - Das Officer' s-Empfehlung - Das Problem-Kind, Naain - Das unkontrollierbare Arionell - Das besorgte Aike - Bein' s-Antrag - Die Einzelteile Naain Stola weg - Naain' s-Labor Der weise Aufsatz (1 Suche) - Die Verabredung des 8. Salbeis Das Buch der Apocalypse: Teil 1 (6 Suchen) - Veradix' s-Besuch - Veradix' s-Antrag - Captian Mark' c-Test - Das Vermächtnis der Salbei - Der Kämpfer, der die Sterne führt Die geheime Organisation: Teil 1 (7 Suchen) - Der Fluss der Zerstörung - Das Interesse des Schutzes - Der Führer der Ritter, Luaan - Beibehaltenauftrag - Die Opposition der Kaufleute - Der Inhaber des Emblems - Bericht zu Veradix Die geheime Organisation: Teil 2 (7 Suchen) - Der Anfang einer anderen Suche - Der verschrobe Alchemist - Tesky' s-Zustände - Die schattigen Zauberer - Das Wizard' s-Laborteil 1 - Arionell, untergetaucht in der Mühe - Das Wizard' s-Laborteil 2 Das Buch der Apocalypse: Teil 2 (5 Suchen) - Sirius' Zusammenrufen - Das zweite Stück - Das dritte Stück - Apocalypse-Karte - Veradix' s-Schicksal Das Buch der Apocalypse: Teil 3 (10 Suchen) - Der zweite Ritter - Ein anderer Ritter - Die Suche - Die unangenehme Untersuchung - Ein neuer Kollege - Versprechung einer Sitzung - Anhaltspunkt 1 - Anhaltspunkt 2 - Die letzte Karte - Der letzte Ritter (Sie erhalten den Diagramm-Code hier) Die Klinge des Wächters (18 Suchen) - Der verschwundene Ritter - Der Inhaber der dritten Karte - Üben Sie, Patren aus - Arionell? Aike? - Opfer - Sirius' Buchstabe - Portlux, Heathens - Arionell Blätter - Das Opfer des Heathens - Offene Provokation - Der undead-Clan - Die Rückkehr von Arionell - Der rastlose Begleiter-Stern - Beibehaltenkampflinien - Bittere Feinde im gleichen Boot - Der Altar des Blizzards - Ein anderer Anfang - Der Ausbruch des Krieges Der Krieg (7 Suchen) - Der sprießende Krieg - Die Lücke im Auftrag - Die Auflösung der Kaufleute - Beförderung eines Kryptogramms - Bandenkämpfer-Kriegsführung - Die Mechaniker-Dämonen - Eine Armistace Vereinbarung Der fehlende König (20 Suchen) - Zweifel - Das Ende des Wanderns - Patren' s Wherabouts - Die Entdeckung der Übersichts-Partei - Silverwood' s-Identität - Der Clan erarbeiten - Das traurige Arionell - Sitzung in der Küsteen-Höhle - Der Spion im Aufsatz - Das Kind mit der Enthüllung - Der Betriebsclan und die Zauberer - Ein Anschluss mit einem strengen Kunden - Tesky' s-Hilfsmittel - Das kleine Onwer des roten Dschungels - Verrat - Das Land des Metallclans - Die Riegel des Heathens - Die Wahrheit erklärte durch das Aldebaran - Der Pfeil, der seinen Meister verlor - Der dunkle Clan und der Kabale Kabale gegen Kabalen (27 Suchen) - Mystisches Blatt - Die Wahrheit des 7. Kernes - Die Position des ASC-Kernes - Prometeus - Asc-Steuerpult - Die Konklave des Metallclans - Die alte Stadt von Ruinen - Die Art der Zauberer-Zünft - Das Stahlbündnis - Das Aufkommen der Zerstörung - Ein Kind schreit - Verrat - Die Wunde - Sie Feind, Silverwood - Die Rückkehr von Sirius - Der entwirrende Plan - Das Land der Undead - Der Feind nach (g) die Wand des Eises - Wo Aldebaran ist - Der dritte Salbei - Konfrontation mit einem Verräter - Sorge - Yuan' s-Vorbereitungen für das Ende - Das Vermächtnis versteckt im Aufsatz - Welches Naain sah - Der Vampir Rigel - Die unvollständige Reihenfolge Krieg-Wolken (5 Suchen) - Der dumme Krieg - Die lebensbedrohende Kälte - Der fortwährende Regen - Der Zorn des Schrein-Wächters - Der Aufsatz der Salbei, Verteilung ~~ an dieser Suche, die Sie können, wählte diese Nation, Procyon oder Kapella, nachdem Sie die Nation chosing, können Sie steigen und die Kategorie fortzusetzen ordnet aka BSLVLUP Suchen, dort ist insgesamt Suche 7. Jedes sucht gibt Ihnen neues posibility' s, stapelnd herauf mehr Büffelleder, mehr Notfall, mehr HP und verbessern Ihren Kampf mode' s und Aura, die höheren LVL-Angriffe für Brett /bike freisetzend und erhöhen das nr von kombiniertem, das mit ihnen getan werden kann und erhöhen die Dauer der Büffelleder (sehr nützliche kurz Dauerbüffelleder wie AOS, Katzen Regen, Bärenvitalitätwutruf und mehr.)
Old 01/18/2009, 17:26   #12

elite*gold: 20
This translation really made me laugh ^^

Anyways, all German player see their quests in english so a translation isn't needed
Old 01/18/2009, 18:25   #13

*Closed
Closed Thread