Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

cabal ph upgrade hack

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Sorry man, you have no choice. Just push you're luck. Who know's maybe you're the first cabal player who can upgrade items up to +15 without using sgk or core enhancers ))))))

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzdarkside View Post
Sorry man, you have no choice. Just push you're luck. Who know's maybe you're the first cabal player who can upgrade items up to +15 without using sgk or core enhancers ))))))
oh common..i know .and you know thats impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolai1994 View Post
No upgrade hack exist. Can you stop begging now?
there is upgrade hack!..but they dont want to release it!..btw!.im not begging!.im just requesting or teach me..for those who willing to share!.so if dont know anything for upgrade hacks.or you dont want to help..please stop comment hre.and dont reply.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzdarkside View Post
hes not the only one if he did make his gears to +15 w/o safeguards or core enhancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by boydjenkins18 View Post
oh common..i know .and you know thats impossible
no its not..pure luck and a little bit of timing. even u have sgk and enhancers, it stills fails so its all up to luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boydjenkins18 View Post
there is upgrade hack!..but they dont want to release it!..btw!.im not begging!.im just requesting or teach me..for those who willing to share!.so if dont know anything for upgrade hacks.or you dont want to help..please stop comment hre.and dont reply.
hhmm i've read that thread that upgrade and craft hack do exist but no one will push enough effort to alter packets just for us. if some one does, why wud he sell or even share it? think b4 u click
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibonehj15 View Post
hes not the only one if he did make his gears to +15 w/o safeguards or core enhancers

no its not..pure luck and a little bit of timing. even u have sgk and enhancers, it stills fails so its all up to luck.

hhmm i've read that thread that upgrade and craft hack do exist but no one will push enough effort to alter packets just for us. if some one does, why wud he sell or even share it? think b4 u click
yeah..they sell it.or they dont want to share bcoz other people are selfish..but im w8ng whos willing to share to me..im nont that rush enough..i can w8 for other people.who had upgrade hack to share it to me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibonehj15 View Post

but is it tru that..if you upgrade this day..and try to upgrade another day.it will succes.is that true?

Old   #20

Well keep dreaming for miracle to come to you and give u a upgrade hack that day i will stand like a boss!
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolai1994 View Post
Well keep dreaming for miracle to come to you and give u a upgrade hack that day i will stand like a boss!
you will stand like a boss?..your not the person to be the boss..btw im not dreaming..your the one who`s dreaming to be a boss..but thats imposible..so you keep dreaming for that.nobody has to be a boss.because you born,live and die!.
Old   #22

sir its almost impossible, u did`nt even understand my first post so, just quit bragging about it...
Old   #23
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,469
Like many said before: it's impossible.

There is no need to keep this thread open for any longer but you can post your request in the request-thread if you believe that somebody has this hack

#Closed

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread