Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

When I Press Start Game, CR Closed but Game doesn't work

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When I Press Start Game, CR Closed but Game doesn't work

I run CR.Login with ID-Pasword.And click start game. Cabalmain.exe appear in ctrl+alt+delete(task manager) but game doesn't work.

Thank for answers

UP

UP

Closed Thread

« how to make a bypass | WANT TO LEARN CABAL HACK (NEWBIES) »

Similar Threads
Game-Launcher --- Game Start button fehlt
06/17/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 4 Replies
Hey bei meinem Bruder fehlt der Game Start button. Also bei Steam geht er auf spielen und dann öffnet sich der Launcher, eigentlich müsste es dann patchen aber bei im ist nur das Fenster ohne buttons. Kennt einer das Problem? Edit: Screen 1: Pic-Upload.de - Unbenannt.png Screen 2: Pic-Upload.de - 1.png
Some Help here . Game Stop After Press Start
01/10/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Hello .. can some one help me To Fix that Problem when i add at Those TxT ( refpackageitem.txt - refpricepolicyofitem.txt -refscrapofpackageitem.txt - refshopgoods.txt ) Anto Media,pk2 Give me that error http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/246/piratel.jpg Any solutions Please
Game closed
07/17/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hello my game closed all thee times =( i have all options put low =(
[Tutorial]Fix Game Crash When Press StartTraining
11/10/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
I feel sad for all you little kids that can't bot :( I know how you feel, I was there too. This is what I did and now I'm able to bot. 1st go here and follow the instructions. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks-bots-guides/99554-fixed-tbot-problem.html 2nd download TBotSro1106 (doesn't work for TbOTSro1107) extract it to a folder on your desktop, then extract TServer1106b into that folder.
My Bot wont open,when i press start game
04/11/2006 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
The Bot work yestraday,no probs,but after this patch it not open the game,i tryed opening the game manual press the silkroad on desk top with the sro bot vr.109 on,then after the gameguard nothing opens,pls help,i did all the stuff for the Gameguard yestraday with the forum yestrday it works,but not it doesnt? pls help,thx