Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any idea about Cabal Server

Discussion on Any idea about Cabal Server within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any idea about Cabal Server

Does any1 know a good cabal private server where you can buy shop items with alz?(at resonable price offcourse-around <1mil>)

i know a few to but either the price is like 500k but drop is like normal/10x o.O or it has drop like 100x but the price of an item is like 20-100mil..

any1 has any idea?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Hack Idea
04/20/2010 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
(I play USA) Hi I'm very new to Cabal only been playing for two days but I've come from a hacking community. Anyway, previously I hacked Maple story and I was trying to apply some of the same ideas. i was wondering if we could change the hp of a monster through the ebm files for each monster. If we can, using this along with auto attack, we can get alot of skill points without any cheat engines, trainers, or bots. This is all theory here IDK if you can actually do this but I remember we...
idea for elite cabal
09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
So today i got an idea to try atleast open process on elite cabal... So i downloaded Sora engine 2.3... and i could easily open it... I didn`t try any hacks, but if you are a good "hacker", you can try it out.. Because i am not very good at it... For Sora, you can google it... Regardz ...
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...